Need some Christian prayers for tonight

Mods: If you feel this is better served in the Politics/Religion forum feel free to move it.

A lot of people might not fully understand the seriousness of this, but if you're someone who truly loves Jesus with everything you'll get it, and I hope you'll help with a lot of fervent prayer.

There's a girl I've been working with for nearly a year now that I'm taking out to dinner for her birthday tonight. Not exactly a date, definitely not to her at least, but it's going to be a pretty important night. She's a genuinely good girl, has a good heart and believes in good, but life has been rough to her and she is living a pretty misguided and worldly life, with no idea of her true potential.

Anyways, that isn't entirely important. What is important is that my birthday present to her is, essentially, sharing with her about Jesus. I've written her a letter that talks about a lot of different things, and I'm going to be talking to her about it all, so I would please ask that you be praying for her tonight. Pray that the Spirit will be working inside her and that she will have a receptive heart, and ultimately that God's will be done throughout all of this. Also be praying that I allow Him to use me properly and don't screw up what He wants me to communicate to her.

Thanks you guys.

• Fire 5

Thank you to everyone who's been helping! It means so much, as I'm sure you're aware of the power of prayer. Anyways, unforeseen circumstances have delayed things until Saturday, so all the more time for God to hopefully soften her heart. Please continue to be praying, thank you guys so much.

How'd it go Landlord?

Thank you to everyone who's been helping! It means so much, as I'm sure you're aware of the power of prayer. Anyways, unforeseen circumstances have delayed things until Saturday, so all the more time for God to hopefully soften her heart. Please continue to be praying, thank you guys so much.

:)

How'd it go Landlord?

:)

:facepalm: