K Niklas Sade

does Bo scholly his kickers??

apparently so. i've got no problem with that if you're getting top guys. worked out great in the 90's. i'd say that even adi has been worth the 'ship just kicking off (though it would feel better if he hadn't choked away his biggest kick off).

speaking of adi, he sounds like he's all for redshirting this year and being the full-time PK in '11. of course, that would require henery to be ready to handle all the kicking duties or someone else to step up and kick off, as bo won't let adi redshirt if there's a big drop off in our kick off team.

Nice! Welcome!

Although you never know with kickers, so let's not pencil him in yet or anything. We have Jason Dann too, after all, and Henery made it through the ranks while highly touted guys like Congdon and Kunalic haven't done the job. It's a bit not like the QB position where it would be extremely shocking for a walkon to be elite these days, but it's good to have a guy this highly touted. We need some good competition at kicker, 'cause Henery's been seriously spoiling us.

From that website, I appreciate that he's described as a 'great fit' but what would it mean exactly for a kicker to be a 'poor fit' for a school?

i read that he was looking for a school that would let him come in and kick in 2011. i dont think he is gonna redshirt, sounds like adi is doing the kicking this season....

Scout quoted Niklas saying he would redshirt...

o attend the Huskers’ kicking camp.Raleigh, N.C. kicker Niklas Sade - considered one of the nation’s best high school all-around kicking talents - wanted to play for a school that would need a kicker in 2011. Nebraska fit the bill. Defensive ends coach John Papuchis extended to Sade an invitation

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2010/06/30/4c2bcc262f398