K Niklas Sade

• 4 weeks later...

He's gone, and so it begins.

hope this isn't "open flood gates".....f'n dead period too..... I don't think Bo can even talk to these kids to try to convince them to stay.... keep fingers crossed, but I will say there will be more to come.

I think staying close to home came up big again for this recruit.

BUT I think a HUGE AND NUMBER ONE reason is not wanting to follow the greatest kicker in college football history. I dont think he has the confidence to follow Henery.

Its gonna take a very special kicker to live up to what kind of standards and expectations Henery left. If you don't have the cajones, u better not come to Nebraska.

Probably end up being a blessing for both sides in the end.

okay here is what happened... kids from the south like to stay in the south for the most part... the kid liked nebraska but like many before him and many after him realized the school he committed to was kinda far away...i think the NC State bowl win and the Nebraksa loss most definetly played into his choice to decommitt.... simply the thought 'hey NC state doesnt suck as bad as i thought' and nebraska's kinda cold and far away... simple as that