Hey James Dobson, Thanks!

Mr. James Dobson,

I don't know if I'll ever get to meet you and thank you personally but with the power of the Huskerboard I know it will get to you!! So as a dedicated fan I just want to say THANKS! :worship :worship :worship The strides our Team has made in Strength, Conditioning and Speed is more then evident on the field!

You young Men in school, when you see him throw him a quick thanks would you?? Make him wonder what the heck is going on! :cheers

HuskerBoard Challenge: :power

Hardcore Members and Lurkers I throw out a challenge, I would like to see 1000 posts of thanks!!

PS: someone throw that one pic of Suh's Guns up here, man they are huge!

About two years ago, during the time of regime change, I was visiting the dentist before our summer trip north (we live in San Antonio). I was talking to the lady that's cleaned my teeth for years and I got to telling her that I was detouring my trip thru Lincoln so I could show my kids Memorial Stadium. She says that her brother-in-law just got hired on as the strength coach at Nebraska and would I like a tour of the facilities.

Of course I said yes and four days later, on a Saturday morning, Coach Dobson, his wife and two kids met us and walked us through the whole place. I'll never forget doing a private tunnel walk with my kids out onto the field. I stood at the 50 yard line and watched one of my sons racing Dobson's kids down the field. Turning around I saw my two oldest boys tackling each other in the end zone.

It's a bit corny but it was one of the best days of my life so for many reasons, a big thanks to James Dobson. Keep doing what you're doing!

As a sidenote, my wife is Facebook friends with Coach Dobson's wife so I tell everybody at work that I'm personally connected to the Nebraska coaching staff.

About two years ago, during the time of regime change, I was visiting the dentist before our summer trip north (we live in San Antonio). I was talking to the lady that's cleaned my teeth for years and I got to telling her that I was detouring my trip thru Lincoln so I could show my kids Memorial Stadium. She says that her brother-in-law just got hired on as the strength coach at Nebraska and would I like a tour of the facilities.

Of course I said yes and four days later, on a Saturday morning, Coach Dobson, his wife and two kids met us and walked us through the whole place. I'll never forget doing a private tunnel walk with my kids out onto the field. I stood at the 50 yard line and watched one of my sons racing Dobson's kids down the field. Turning around I saw my two oldest boys tackling each other in the end zone.

It's a bit corny but it was one of the best days of my life so for many reasons, a big thanks to James Dobson. Keep doing what you're doing!

As a sidenote, my wife is Facebook friends with Coach Dobson's wife so I tell everybody at work that I'm personally connected to the Nebraska coaching staff.

Very cool

What a cool post. I am impressed that they took the time to do this for you. Maybe one day your kids could play for NU.