Advice Please From Any Cops On This Board

Thx BRI for your advice also...I really appreicate all the advice you all have given me. I just hope it is all over with..but.he has such a temper that I fear for the people who are still living there. I was scared s-tless! I have never witnessed such bad behavior before. I always had nice neighbors till they came and moved in. Then we hear from our other neighbor that we respect and like alot..that the S.O.B. is in a gang! That really scares me. We don't know from one day to another what is going to happen over there. I just have a really bad feeling..I don't think he is just going to let it go..he is awful. I really feel that he is going to get revenge! Thank goodness we have a wall and a protected gate.

Roxy....I agree with BRI definitely call and get Police and CPS involved. If you get any concerns call and give them a report. Repeated calls for service may result in the Police contacting the Landlord to present them with the issues. Some cities have ordinances about Maintaining a disorderly house, where the authorities can cite the Landlord if he doesn't take civil action to control his tennants. You can make a difference!!

Roxy....I agree with BRI definitely call and get Police and CPS involved. If you get any concerns call and give them a report. Repeated calls for service may result in the Police contacting the Landlord to present them with the issues. Some cities have ordinances about Maintaining a disorderly house, where the authorities can cite the Landlord if he doesn't take civil action to control his tennants. You can make a difference!!

Totally forgot about this thanks for reminding me. Roxy we've evicted several people due to the police being at their house so many times. We don't force the landlords hand so to speak, but we give him strong advice on what needs to be done with his property and tenants.

Totally forgot about this thanks for reminding me. Roxy we've evicted several people due to the police being at their house so many times. We don't force the landlords hand so to speak, but we give him strong advice on what needs to be done with his property and tenants.

Translation - "Mafia enforcers ain't got sh#t on us!"

I have no idea now what is going on over there. It is so hot here..we haven't seen anyone or even hear the air conditioner running. My husband said to me last night..that if the house is going up for rent again...he is going to tell the people who are renting it out... to screen the people who want to move in next time.

Translation - "Mafia enforcers ain't got sh#t on us!"

It's amazing what pointing a gun at someone's head will do for negotations........discussing the situation calmly with no weapons will do for negotiations :cop:

My husband looked over our fence...he said that they let the grass die in the backyard...there is no grass period back there! There are enough neighbors around here who are really ticked off! Man...I hope that landlord learns something from renting it out! Like I said..we have no idea what is going on over there now.