2011 recruiting nu v b10

now we gotta start comparing our recruiting classes w The big 10 schools rather than teams like Missouri, Texas, and OU. Any recruiting experts wanna take the liberty to map out how were stacking up against the competition?

Also I think we had the best rivals ranking outa the big 10 last year, but maybe Penn State did better

Right now we would have probably the #2 class in the big ten behind Ohio State and just ahead of michigan/michigan st

:yeah

You are right about Penn State, they were #12, we were #22, and OSU was #25. Link

This was for last year's recruiting class. There are no team rankings (at least for Rivals) yet this year. But a cursory look indicates we are currently 2nd behind OSU.

Right now we would have probably the #2 class in the big ten behind Ohio State and just ahead of michigan/michigan st

You are right about Penn State, they were #12, we were #22, and OSU was #25. Link

This was for last year's recruiting class. There are no team rankings (at least for Rivals) yet this year. But a cursory look indicates we are currently 2nd behind OSU.

Yea I was talking about this years class, and so far this year Penn State isnt even a blip on the radar, same goes for Michigan.

Yea I was talking about this years class, and so far this year Penn State isnt even a blip on the radar, same goes for Michigan.

Yeah...I noticed that too. I'm curious if that's a pattern for them? Recruiting late that is... As of right now I would say Indiana is in third. They already have 19 commits!

Yes I know, that is why I used the past tense... they were, we were, was etc...