Player: Keith Lewis

Hometown: Tampa, FL

School: Freedom HS

Position: OLB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 205

40 time: 4.55

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Auburn, Cincinnati, Colorado, Colorado St., Duke, Florida St., Iowa St., Kansas, Louisville, Memphis, Michigan, Ole Miss, Nebraska, North Carolina, Purdue, South Florida, Texas A&M, Wake Forest

Committed to Ole Miss

Rivals: :star :star :star (#49)

Scout: :star :star :star (#46)

ESPN: :star :star :star (#54)

• 2 months later...

New Rivals teaser says he's establishing a good bond with his Nebraska recruiter. I looked up who is recruiting him and it's Coach Beck.

Coach Beck is doing a awesome job getting our foot back in the state Florida, and Texas.

yea he seems to be doing areally good job on getting r foot bck in the door in those states... and if u look at hve of those kids on tht ist we r in the mix for them...... i hope he can reall in lewis, mitchel, and greennnnnnnnnn

You do know this board isn't text message based, right? I can't stand when I get to one of your posts. Just spell the stuff out, it's not that hard and looks much better(e.g. less adolescent).

yea he seems to be doing areally good job on getting r foot bck in the door in those states... and if u look at hve of those kids on tht ist we r in the mix for them...... i hope he can reall in lewis, mitchel, and greennnnnnnnnn

You do know this board isn't text message based, right? I can't stand when I get to one of your posts. Just spell the stuff out, it's not that hard and looks much better(e.g. less adolescent).

Being a little picky, but I must agree. A little shorthand here and there is fine, but not all over the post.

Being a little picky, but I must agree. A little shorthand here and there is fine, but not all over the post.

Maybe he's on his I-phone or similar?

Maybe he's on his I-phone or similar? If