Big Ten Road Games

I suggest Red, or we could wear red, or maybe red, on second thought red. We are the Big Red. Not the big change your color to suit the need today.

Pride in our colors and tradition.

I don't really have an opinion either way, just was curious to see what people thought now that we will be playing in stadiums that are all red already. But just to play devil's advocate, you did say "colorS" implying more than one color or more than just red, why not take pride in the others?

I do think it is possible to take pride in tradition but also to realize that traditions to change with time and all traditions start somewhere. What would be wrong with starting a tradition of wearing a different color at 2 stadiums so that we don't look like fans of the home team.

On the other side of the coin, I do worry that if husker fans do do something along these lines that it could be a slippery slope to some people thinking that for some reason trying to create a "b*******" in the sea of red is a good idea.

Black for road games sounds good. White won't work at Penn State.

As for Husker home games... it is the Sea of Red!

Should wear something like Hot Pink or Florescent Yellow. That would really stick out! ;)

Do you speak with a lisp and have a limp wrist? Is your favorite, all time, TV show, "Queer Eye?"

T_O_B

:facepalm::laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:facepalm: