Roxy's Visit From The Cops:)

Yesterday the dogs were barking up a storm. I went outside to see if possibly somone was at our locked gate outside. Sure enough there was 1 male cop and a lady cop outside our gate. I was hoping nothing bad happened. They told me a 911 call had been made from here. I said that I didn't call 911..that the only call I made was to my husband. I know the lady cop was only doing her job..but..she said land phones don't lie. I said that I understood, but, that I didn't make that call. The male cop was real nice to me and asked me if they could go inside our house and I said sure..just let me get the dogs outside first. That one dog of ours is very protective and the last thing I would want is for her to bite them. The male cop was real nice to me and said that he was glad that nothing was wrong for me here:) They lady cop..well..can I say she was a b-tch lol

So they came inside and of course..found nothing of suspicion. They just told me to have my husband contact the phone company and tell them that there is a glitch or something to that affect. I told them that we had just got cell phones and the dogs decided to chew on my cell phone the other day, but, that we didn't have any land lines and that we just had cell phones and computers.

So my husband called the phone company and there was a mistake somewhere..not sure what it was..but he got it all worked out with the phone compnay that there should be no land lines or whatever they are called lol

I am still trying to figure out what in the H happened for that 911 call to be made that they said was from here. Now I am relunctant to use that dang cell phone lol

dang new fangled thangs :laughpound my wife and technology BIG BIG NO NO she gets into arguments with her nav computer in the acura :rollin

When I first started reading your post I hoped it wasn't something about those bangers coming back to haunt you. Glad that wasn't the case.

GBR

Rawhide

I am not sure if I like those cell phones or not now lol

I was so embarassed..I had just got done cleaning the house and still had my p.j.s on...thank goodness the p.j.s I had happen to have on, looked like a short outfit. I have no idea why the lady cop had such an attitude..she gave me dirty looks the whole time and said smart remarks..but..the male cop was very nice. She was nothing to look at that is for sure...even with my pjs on..I looked tons better than she did.

I have no idea why the lady cop had such an attitude..she gave me dirty looks the whole time and said smart remarks..but..the male cop was very nice. She was nothing to look at that is for sure...even with my pjs on..I looked tons better than she did.

Because a lot of women who become cops do so because they are bull dykes who are pissed at the world since they weren't born with a pair of balls.

I saw a good one the other day. Her hair on top was standing stright up about 3 inches, the sides where cut kind of short and the back of her head resembled some kind of obnoxious thing that was between a full blown mullet and a rat tail. It literally looked like a haircut that you'd expect a 7th grade boy to have.

Roxy, that happened to my wife and me three times. Like you, on at least one of the visits there was a female cop and she insisted that it couldn't be an issue with the landline. Well, lo and behold - it was the land line. Some neighbor had some yard work that was near the trunk or terminal or whatever for the land lines in the area. The cable was nicked - just enough to remove the insulation. Shorts from moisture caused the calls.

It was rather funny. My wife answered the door, looking perfectly normal. The female cop insisted on checking out the entire house, and giving me a hell of a bad look. We didn't mind - but it was kinda funny. She simply had it in her mind that something was wrong and that I was to blame.

Come across this all the time in this job. The officers have to check the house just to make sure nothing bad is going on for liability purposes. Female cops have something to prove and I've met plenty with attitudes from hell. And yes, a majority of female officers are lesbians from my experience.

That is too bad that that happened to you too AR. I understood that they asked to see inside the house BRI...I didn't mind that at all. First I was scared something had happened to my husband since it was around lunch time and he comes home to eat lunch from his job...then I was embarassed for having pjs on and then the dogs were having a big fit and then that lady cop with her attitude. Thank goodness the male cop was very nice to me. I do appreciate all the hard works that cops do for us..they put their lives in danger to help us. I would never call 911 unless it was an emergency and needed help. Beer time for me came maybe a half hour earlier for me that evening:)

Like I said..my husband called the phone company like the cops suggested and I hope it never ever happens again. I haven't used my cell phone since..am scared now to use it lol but..I suppose I will get brave and use it again. And if I do ever have to call 911..I sure hope I get MALE cops instead of women cops:) Oh..and that lady cop did look like a lesbisn too BRI.

Don't worry about wearing PJ's Roxy, we've come to houses where people were wearing MUCH worse/less. I've literally had women answer the door in a towel before and found so many people "talking" in dark parking lots it's insane. It was usually the guys idea to "talk" in the parking lot from the girls reactions when the cops find them. :lol:

Don't worry about wearing PJ's Roxy, we've come to houses where people were wearing MUCH worse/less. I've literally had women answer the door in a towel before and found so many people "talking" in dark parking lots it's insane. It was usually the guys idea to "talk" in the parking lot from the girls reactions when the cops find them. :lol:

My girlfriend and I got caught "talking" in my car once. They shined the light in the car through the steamed-up windows. I said I'd go out and talk to them, but they drove off before I could get.... prepared to leave the car. Those were nice cops.

Needless to say, we finished our chat somewhere else.

I usually have homemade cookies in the kitchen..but..it has been so hot here so I haven't baked any for awhile. I got to thinking that if I would of had some made...I would of put some cookies in a baggie and I would of given them to the male cop and I would of told him thank you for being understanding and nice to me and here are some cookies for you. Then I probably would of told that lady cop that she would of got some cookies...but..that she needed to work on her people skills:) Then she probably would of slam dunked me in the cop car lol If she would of have done that.the nice cop would of ssved me from the witch:) Well..hopefully he would of:) Maybe it was a good thing that I didn't have any cookies made:)

Female cops have something to prove and I've met plenty with attitudes from hell. And yes, a majority of female officers are lesbians from my experience.

No surprise there. If you're a guy and end up dealing with one of these b!tches, shut up. Seriously, STFU. She hates you because you have a dick, and you have no way out of it. All you can do is make it worse. There is nothing in the world that these power crazed rug munchers want more than a man to run their mouth at them. That will get their non-existent rocks off every time. They are subliminally PRAYING that you open your mouth. Don't fawk with the man hating dyke cops, you'll lose!!!!!

Oh yeah, if you're a married woman, they probably don't like you either since you have the "perfect life" that the dyke could never experience.

Then there are the really bad ones. If you are too much of a flunky to become a big tough bull dyke cop, you get stuck being a kinda tough bull dyke flunkie working as a jail guard http://www.denverpost.com/ci_15542359

You should have seen the cover up that Denver pulled off when one of their "Sheriffs" got plastered and died after flipping his car into the Platte at 2am. After the report the next morning, there was never a word in the paper on any news channels. I just happened to be having lunch and hearing about it from a Denver cop who got to be the investigator for it(who was sucking down margs at noon on Sunday like he had the last bottle of tequilla on the planet). Then again, he probably did get a 3am wake up call.

My girlfriend and I got caught "talking" in my car once. They shined the light in the car through the steamed-up windows. I said I'd go out and talk to them, but they drove off before I could get.... prepared to leave the car. Those were nice cops.

Needless to say, we finished our chat somewhere else.

Same here..But one of the cops said he knew my older brother and suggested a better place outside of town.

Not to derail the thread from all the dyke bashing, but speaking of telephones.

I've been getting several calls lately from phishers?

They hang up as soon as I say anything..sometimes before, then when I call them back their mailboxes are too full to leave a message. When I google their number (obtained from my caller id) it shows several complaints about thae numbers being "phished" or put on your caller ID in place of the actual number they are calling from.

Any way to block them?

I've been looking for another excuse to get rid of my phones.