DE Ray Drew

Nexus

Just wondering, are we even trying to land this guy? He seems like the kind of guy that we don't want to miss out on. Someone like Ronald Powell as far as character and versatility, just a little bigger. I want him almost as much as I want Aaron.

His recruitment is very quiet. We will see. Nobody knew about Owa and Braylon Heard all through the summer.

these guys are always like checking out and spoking the hot chick at the end of the bar... working yourself all up and getting that pool cue stick boner... only to get shot down a set of rolled eyes... a shrug off or... gnarly boyfriend dude in either MMA gear shirt or equally gay Affliction gear....

point is i try not to get my hopes up anymore.....

• Fire 1

these guys are always like checking out and spoking the hot chick at the end of the bar... working yourself all up and getting that pool cue stick boner... only to get shot down a set of rolled eyes... a shrug off or... gnarly boyfriend dude in either MMA gear shirt or equally gay Affliction gear....

This is funny but come on, no one wear Afflication gear anymore do they? That sh#t went out as fast as Ed Hardy gear! Wearing that sh#t now is like committing clothes-a-cide.

Cmon, Irie, that's part of the adventure. You gotta have some cojones, take your shot, (usually) take your lumps, and end up feeling like this>>> :moreinteresting . But when it eventually pays off... SOOO worth it.

Anyways, back to topic, I see use having no shot at Drew.

Hilarious analogy here. +1 sir.

I'm not necessarily getting my hopes up either. I'm just wondering why I never hear any news about a player with a much talent as he as. I would think that this guy, someone who could play a number of diffrent positions and make an impact early, would be a top priority. Who is even recruiting him anyways?

I'm not necessarily getting my hopes up either. I'm just wondering why I never hear any news about a player with a much talent as he as. I would think that this guy, someone who could play a number of diffrent positions and make an impact early, would be a top priority. Who is even recruiting him anyways?

According to his profile on Rivals it is John Papuchis.

Never underestimate Coach JP

Never underestimate Coach JP

:yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah