MU's Gabbert and Washington comments on Nebraska

Gabbert can't get over the rain from the NU game, and that MU has "chip on shoulder" for NU in 10.

Washington was quoted as saying he hates Nebraska.

This could grow to be a fun one this year bigredn.png

I still find if funny that Missery blames that loss on the rain, totally ignoring the fact that we had to play in the same rainstorm. Our offense (thanks to Waston's playcalling) couldn't complete any of those short out patterns that we were running, which was the main reason that we were so inept in the first 3 qtrs.

Mizzou just got out hustled and beat on their own turf by a team that had to play in the same conditions as they did. Let them make excuses but the fact remains the same, they got spanked once we turned it on. It will be the same way this year except hopefully we beat worse in Lincoln.

Link please. I'd like to read Gabbert's full comment on the rain.

I was at the game and I still can't get over that rain. That doesn't mean I lay the blame on it for the loss. I blame Yost/Pinkle for contiuning to call pass plays with an injured QB in the fourth quarter. I blame Suh. I blame Ressel for missing his only FG of the year. I mean if you can't make a field goal in torrential rain with the most dominant DT coming after you.....you don't deserve to play at this level. I'm just say'n.

Can't wait for Oct 30th.

Link please. I'd like to read Gabbert's full comment on the rain.

I was at the game and I still can't get over that rain. That doesn't mean I lay the blame on it for the loss. I blame Yost/Pinkle for contiuning to call pass plays with an injured QB in the fourth quarter. I blame Suh. I blame Ressel for missing his only FG of the year. I mean if you can't make a field goal in torrential rain with the most dominant DT coming after you.....you don't deserve to play at this level. I'm just say'n.

Can't wait for Oct 30th. 16th.

Tongue in cheek fix it for ya

For one thing Gabbert should think about keeping his mouth shut when it comes to Husker comments. I really don't recall a qb de-commit having a great amount of success against us. Freeman ring a bell??? Both Gabberts should be ecstatic that we're headed to the Big Ten.

As for the rest of Missouri. They have to be fairly red in the face for being out snookered for the Big Ten invite... And besides who cares. I hope their arse whoppin' is in the Nebraska sunshine this year...

Remember how bad missouri week was last year, with all the trolling. Comments like this make me think it will be worse this year, I hope the mods have the ban hammers ready.

Oh I remember. In fact, I can't wait for the second annual 'Golden Trollies' to kick off. I'm sure there will be no shortage of contenders for the award this season!

For one thing Gabbert should think about keeping his mouth shut when it comes to Husker comments. I really don't recall a qb de-commit having a great amount of success against us. Freeman ring a bell??? Both Gabberts should be ecstatic that we're headed to the Big Ten.

As for the rest of Missouri. They have to be fairly red in the face for being out snookered for the Big Ten invite... And besides who cares. I hope their arse whoppin' is in the Nebraska sunshine this year...

I hope it is in the sunshine also, but only because I'll be at the game. Tigers will be underdogs, but it will not be a "Whoppin'"

I think a lot of you are underestimating Missouri. If memory serves me right, they return the most starters of anyone in the league, 17 on offense and defense I believe. I think this game will be a lot closer than we think, but I still see us hassling Gabbert quite a bit. I mean, is a healthy ankle over an injured ankle really worth 16 more points against our defense? Not likely, but who knows.