MU's Gabbert and Washington comments on Nebraska

umm missouri.....you got spanked by Navy, and lost to....wait for it....wait for it....a Robert Griffin-less Baylor squad by a touchdown. Now I don't care if they have 17 returning starters...they lost their best reciever in Alexander, and they lost "Spoon"

Missouri will be good, but not good enough to even think about getting a victory in lincoln. Trust me I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the arse whooping we took from you the last time you visited. Be rest assured that Pelini will bring that up to the players.

Gabbert can't get over the rain from the NU game, and that MU has "chip on shoulder" for NU in 10.

Washington was quoted as saying he hates Nebraska.

This could grow to be a fun one this year bigredn.png

I still find if funny that Missery blames that loss on the rain, totally ignoring the fact that we had to play in the same rainstorm. Our offense (thanks to Waston's playcalling) couldn't complete any of those short out patterns that we were running, which was the main reason that we were so inept in the first 3 qtrs.

I remember this game now, whem missouri had the ball it rained cats and dogs, when they punted the skys cleared and there was sunshine. Gabbert is the south end of a horse heading north.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

• Fire 1

Hey folks, long-time lurker, first-time poster...

I think Missouri is going to be a good team this year, and I think they'll be a tough test for Nebraska. I don't really care that they're targeting Nebraska - that's how it's always been.

However, I do get tired of hearing about how Missouri doesn't get the respect they deserve, or that Nebraska is overrated in their eyes. And the reason is that the last time we saw these teams play...:

Nebraska 33 - Arizona 0

Navy 35 - Missouri 13

That game was really bad... watching missouri get torn up like that againt the midshipmen brought tears of joy to my eyes lol!

and as missouri was being dismantled by the middies, i kept on hearing this song in the back of my mind...

heh.

The Gabberts went to a team that they think will get them to the NFL, winning football games comes second. Perhaps Missouri is good NFL prep because losing in the regular season is OK in the NFL because you may still get a chance in the play offs if you win win just over half the games. I will give Missouri some respect because it is a lot of work to win in a divison with Nebraska and they have managed a Tie and a Win in recent years.

The Gabberts went to a team that they think will get them to the NFL, winning football games comes second. Perhaps Missouri is good NFL prep because losing in the regular season is OK in the NFL because you may still get a chance in the play offs if you win win just over half the games. I will give Missouri some respect because it is a lot of work to win in a divison with Nebraska and they have managed a Tie and a Win in recent years.

Quit talking about Clownahan