The Big Fish(s)

About your OP......all efforts are on Aaron Green but I would LOVE to poach Tre Madden and Jalen Gimble from USC.

Losing Madden really to U$C really pissed me off. I thought he'd make a great start to our linebackers in this class, and we seemed to be on the top of his list before they offered, and it took him no longer than a couple of days to commit. Grimble still seems very realistic if the coaches haven't moved on, and landing his cuz Xavier would be great for our tight ends, with reports that Kerr isn't too great and Kyler being injury prone. Too dang bad, he'd be a stud if he could get/stay on the field. Mike and Dreu graduate after this year, and Ben... well, Ben is a Cotton. Nuff said.

About your OP......all efforts are on Aaron Green but I would LOVE to poach Tre Madden and Jalen Gimble from USC.

Losing Madden really to U$C really pissed me off. I thought he'd make a great start to our linebackers in this class, and we seemed to be on the top of his list before they offered, and it took him no longer than a couple of days to commit. Grimble still seems very realistic if the coaches haven't moved on, and landing his cuz Xavier would be great for our tight ends, with reports that Kerr isn't too great and Kyler being injury prone. Too dang bad, he'd be a stud if he could get/stay on the field. Mike and Dreu graduate after this year, and Ben... well, Ben is a Cotton. Nuff said.

Hahah! I liked Ben Cotton whenever he was in last year. Still a funny statement though.

My wishlist goes like this:

#1: Aaron Green (No comment necessary)

#2: Jalen Grimble (Probably the biggest disappointment for me so far this recruiting class was losing him to USC. I was pretty enamored with the dude.)

#3: Sarao (Anyone that our coaches hold in such high esteem, like they did with Tony here, means that they would have been a great addition.)

#4: Cyrus Hobbi (That line would have the potential to field 5 possible starters at some point in each of their careers.)

#5: Mickey Johnson (Him and Kev would be too very big upside DT's in this class.)

#6: Any WR who is good and contribute right away. Antoine Arnold maybe? (Without academic problems of course.)

#7: Wayne Lyons (He just sounds cool from everything I've read.)

Realistically I think we get Green and atleast one more off this list. I think Grimble decommiting is a realistic possibility. Mickey has always seemed high on us too. I could definitely see him committing. So, I'm throwing my prediction out as we get 2 and possibly 3 of these guys. If we pulled 4 I would be ecstatic.