[quote name='Husker Richard' date='31 July 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1280600657' Do you have a 360 or a PS3?

Also, the teambuilder feature is pretty cool. You can download teams that other people have made, including an All-Time Husker team and the 1995 Cornhuskers.

I have a PS3 and from reading the roster thread on operation sports it seems that both gatorbait2006nc and buckeye02 have both platforms.

I'm going to have to look up the 95' Husker team....that's going to be sick with Tommie and LP during the option. I just might have to download the 04' USC, 05' Texas, 01' Miami and have the 95' Huskers play against those teams LOL

[quote name='Husker Richard' date='31 July 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1280600657' Do you have a 360 or a PS3?

Also, the teambuilder feature is pretty cool. You can download teams that other people have made, including an All-Time Husker team and the 1995 Cornhuskers.

I have a PS3 and from reading the roster thread on operation sports it seems that both gatorbait2006nc and buckeye02 have both platforms.

I'm going to have to look up the 95' Husker team....that's going to be sick with Tommie and LP during the option. I just might have to download the 04' USC, 05' Texas, 01' Miami and have the 95' Huskers play against those teams LOL

I have a 360, so I downloaded the rosters from the gamertag CK 11.

That's not a bad idea. Finally settle the debate of greatest team of all time.

Well I just edited my roster and did SN's custom sliders and played against OU. I was up 14-3 at half and ended up losing 20-14....I'm still pissed because one of their TDs bounced off of Helu's back on a pass in the flats and the football landed in the defenders hands a few yards away.....I still can't believe my eyes...just a BS play. All and all its pretty realistic and will be starting a new dynasty.

I switched to the Big 10 by switching Northwestern and my first game is against Vanderbilt and it went into double overtime. I ended up winning 27-21. Vandy had the ball with 4 seconds left and missed a 39 yard field goal. Vandy scored twice on two of my fumbles and I could hardly get to their QB. The only reason I had a lot of rushing yards is because Helu broke for 74 yards for a TD when they were blizting everybody and I audible for a HB dive which left the middle open. I'm gonna lower their run blocking and pass blocking a tad and increase mine a tad.

Nebraska 27

First downs: 7

Total Offense: 312

Passing Yards: 165

3rd down conversions: 3-9

Turnovers: 3

Intercepted: 1

Total Yards: 412

TOP: 13:23

Vandy 21

First downs: 8

Total Offense: 183

Passing Yards: 147

3rd down conversion: 3-12

Turnovers: 1

Intercepted: 1

Total Yards: 244

TOP: 10:23

I didn't do much tweaking and left the sliders the way the were when I played against Rice. I'm not gonna lie but I had a hard time stopping their run and their pass. It didn't matter if I sent everybody on a blitz and still their RB gained 6-7 yards. Rice blew me up passing on me but I still won 40 something to 14 only because I took 2 fumbles back for six and forced an interception. I'm still having a hard time getting to the QB with Crick and seems like he's been getting pancaked a lot. So I'm going to make these changes which are highlighted in red

Custom AI (HUM/CPU)

QB Accuracy..........30-30

Pass Blocking........50-60

WR Catching..........50-50

RB Ability...........50-50

Run Blocking.........30-70 was 25-85 Rice should not be blowing up on me

Pass Coverage........45-55 was 75 and it seems like anything over 55 the CPU knows what routes you're going to run

Pass Rush............45-55

Interceptions........30-30 was 15 but I've had way too many easy INT's that were dropped

Rush Defense.........30-65 was 25-70

Tackling.............45-45 was 40-45 too many broken tackles

FG Power.............10-20 was 5

FG Accuracy..........25-55 was 5-55 Alex would miss 35-40 yd field goals w/ zero wind

Punt Power...........5-45

Punt Accuracy........25-75

KO Power.............25-45

I'm gonna try these out and play a team that should give me a challenge and a team that shouldn't give me a challenge and see if I get better results. I will admit that the sliders did give it a realistic feeling but there were times that I felt that the CPU had more of an advantage than I did. I do have a highlight of the winning TD by Helu in the Vandy game that I'll post later.

Custom AI (HUM/CPU)

QB Accuracy..........30-30

Pass Blocking........50-60

WR Catching..........50-50

RB Ability...........50-50

Run Blocking.........30-70 was 25-85 Rice should not be blowing up on me

Pass Coverage........45-55 was 75 and it seems like anything over 55 the CPU knows what routes you're going to run

Pass Rush............45-55

Interceptions........30-30 was 15 but I've had way too many easy INT's that were dropped

Rush Defense.........30-65 was 25-70

Tackling.............45-45 was 40-45 too many broken tackles

FG Power.............10-20 was 5

FG Accuracy..........25-55 was 5-55 Alex would miss 35-40 yd field goals w/ zero wind

Punt Power...........5-45

Punt Accuracy........25-75

KO Power.............25-45

I just played against Florida State at home and beat them 24-3. Don't let the score fool ya I scored with :07 seconds of the game because I'm greedy like that and Flordia State almost scored a TD on me but fumbled on my 6 yard line and I recovered it. If they would've scored it would've been 17-10 in the 4th with almost a little under 2 minutes left. I did up the run blocking for the User to 35. I'm happy with the changes and tweaks not its back to my season. I think I'm going to start a Dynasty with Ohio :lol:

I would post the box score but Operator Sports won't allow me to post it because of how its coded. If anybody knows how to post that onto here please let me know.

On my Dynasty with Nebraska in the Big 10 I just had my first conference game against Minnesota and beat them 31-13. It was a lot closer than what the scoreboard indicates. I was up 24-13 in the 4th with 3:56 minutes left and they ended up going for it on 4th and long. They turned the ball over and three plays later I score with Rex to jump up 31-13.

Box Score

Nebraska 0 | 14 | 3 | 14

Minnesota 7 | 6 | 0 | 0

Nebraska

Passing

Z. Lee: 196.3 11 of 18 172 yds 3 TD 0 INT

Minnesota

A. Weber: 125.0 17 of 27 184 yds 1 TD 1 INT

Rushing

Nebraska

Helu Jr: 14 att 63 yds 4.5 avg 0 TD Long 22

Burkhead: 7 att 44 yds 6.2 avg 1 TD Long 18

Minnesota

D. Bennett: 13 att 31 yds 2.3 avg Long 10

Receiving

Nebraska

Kinnie: 2 rec 25 yds 1 TD Long 13

Helu Jr: 2 rec 23 yds 1 TD Long 15

Cotton: 2 rec 35 yds

Paul: 1 rec 53 yds 1 TD yards after catch 43

Minnesota

D. McKnight: 5 rec 46 yds Long 13

D. Bennett: 4 rec 31 yds Long 15

T. Stoudermire 3 rec 38 yds 1 TD Long 29

BTW I had 7 sacks 3 with Meredith, 2 w/ Crick, 1 w/ Allen and 1 w/ Baker which came from desparation on Minnesota's part to get themselves back into the game toward the end. Meredith had 7 TOT w/ 6 of them being solo, Crick with 5 TOT 4 being solo

Team Stats

First downs: NU 10 | Minn 11

Total Offense: NU 268 | Minn 188

Rushing yds: NU 96 | Minn 4

Passing yds: NU 172 | Minn 184

Turnovers: NU 1 | Minn 1

INT: NU 1 | Minn 0

Fumbles lost: NU 1 | Minn 0

Total yds: NU 380 | Minn 303

T.O.P: NU 17:17 | Minn 16:42

I've been using Silent Nature's OS sliders with a few tweaks here and there based on my own skills. Also, I set the game speed from Normal to Slow. There's not a huge difference, but the game plays way better this way, in my opinion.

Same here I've been using Silent Natures sliders as well with the tweaks I posted above and I too have changed the game speed from Normal to Slow. It felt like on Normal my eyes had a hard time keeping up with all the fast movements and the LB that I was controlling would always over pursue his target. Changed it to slow and now I can see the wholes open up better for Helu and now I can track down the QB or RB for a tackle or sack.