the Camstache!

The only thing sweeter than that mustache would be if he were to pick off a pass or pick up a fumble and return it for 6. Then, he'd remove his helmet and rub the ends of his mustache through his thumb and pointer finger in a evil villian-like way.

Worth the 15 yarder?

Absolutely.

Like this?

Dickdastardly.jpg

• Fire 1

That's sad. The student section would immediately adopt Meredith if he kept the 'stache for the video. I can see it now . . .

I was trying to get cardboard cutouts of Meredith's head with the stache for the student section, if he kept it.

You Can still do it. Put "Grow it back" with it

• Fire 1

We need to get those huge cardboard cutouts of player heads and make one of these for the student section

This is a brilliant idea. Too bad I'm at the opposite side of the stadium from the students.

The updated "Fan Day" Camstache (still not bad, but lost a little bit of its epicness)

tn_530x530_DSC_0188JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

And a gold chain? Awesome.

:throwdabones1:

That's sad. The student section would immediately adopt Meredith if he kept the 'stache for the video. I can see it now . . .

I was trying to get cardboard cutouts of Meredith's head with the stache for the student section, if he kept it.

You Can still do it. Put "Grow it back" with it

Agreed. I would totally hoist the Camstache proudly in the student section.

Maybe we can buy a few thousand posters all with a different part of Cam's face. We can then all hold them up simultaneously in the game to make one giant Camstache. I can see opposing offenses trembling now...

the entire student section sporting fake mustaches...

just like the old spice guy or super troopers.

I'd start buying stock in fake mustaches

• Fire 1