...and as we say goodbye....

..this may have been brought up already and if it has let me know...

But..as we approach our last year in this great conference (I say great because I can remeber the Big 8 as much as I can remember Full House). But...if you were to say good bye to a team with an old fashion ass whippin that will make them regret having a college football team in the first place...what team would it be?

I'll start by saying Iowa State pissed me off last year. Oh well they got lucky and they know it. But I would love to run up the score 77 to 0 on those poor bastards to the southeast...yep Misery. Hate em...no idea why....just hate em..maybe 123 to 0 is better.

Here's my list in order from most needing a butt-kicking this year to least (All Big 12 teams whether we play them or not)

1) Texas -- As mentioned earlier in the thread...duh!

2) Texas Tech -- We still haven't paid them back for laying 70 on us, but now that Leach is gone, it won't be as fun

3) Missery -- Just to remove any doubt of who were kings of the North division during the Big 12..not that there should be any

4) Kansas St. -- Always fun to see Bo beat Snyder

5) Oklahoma -- One more win against the Sooners is always good times

6) Oklahoma St. -- We've had trouble with them recently

7) Colorado -- Same as #5, but not nearly as satisfying

8) Texas A&M -- Probably the team in the South division I respect the most

9) Iowa State -- Yes, they need a little pay back for last year

10) Baylor -- They are the only team we haven't lost to in the Big 12, not that we have a snowball's chance in hell of seeing them in the championship game this year. (Yes, I know all about there spectacular God-like, Tebow-like QB)

11) Kansas -- Hey, if Turner Gill can find a way to pull off an upset of us, more power to him.

I'm pretty upset that we'll leave the Big 12 having lost four straight to Texas Tech, with pretty much no chance of getting that monkey off our back.

This.

Also, just regular ol' Texas. We seem to lose to them by a few points even with good squads (2006, 2009) and with bad squads (2007).

I think I want to stick it to both of those teams equally for different reasons.