Bob Fescoe

Vuren

What did we do that is so unprofessional in his mind? I didn't listen when he took callers questions, but what did we do that in his mind was giving the rest of the Big 12 the "middle finger" as he puts it?

the press confrence "they(nebraska) made a spectacle of it" he's also including the regents meeting in that as well as "unnessary"

What did we do that is so unprofessional in his mind? I didn't listen when he took callers questions, but what did we do that in his mind was giving the rest of the Big 12 the "middle finger" as he puts it?

the press confrence "they(nebraska) made a spectacle of it" he's also including the regents meeting in that as well as "unnessary"

Amusing. I imagine KU and MU would have acted in a more "professional" manner had they received the offer. :sarcasm

Amusing. I imagine KU and MU would have acted in a more "professional" manner had they received the offer. :sarcasm

we also sold our souls for money what an idiot....

Please dont group MU in with this idoit. He is a KU product. Got canned in STL not long ago and 810 wouldnt take him back (for good reason) he was nothing more than an annoying sidekick on 810 for years. I have hated him for a long time. He is a rambling idiot

Please dont group MU in with this idoit. He is a KU product. Got canned in STL not long ago and 810 wouldnt take him back (for good reason) he was nothing more than an annoying sidekick on 810 for years. I have hated him for a long time. He is a rambling idiot

he's a foolish dolt

he's a foolish dolt

he's a vociferous schnook.