Yoshi Hardrick

Is that practice field air conditioned? If so they didn't have it turned on when I was there for Football 101. It was roasting hot in there.

I don't believe they use ac in there. I was listening to the radio and someone mentioned that they don't use the ac because the cost would be outrageous.

Heat builds character. If I could go on foot patrols in 140+ temps wearing more gear than these guys they should be fine.

Is that practice field air conditioned? If so they didn't have it turned on when I was there for Football 101. It was roasting hot in there.

I don't believe they use ac in there. I was listening to the radio and someone mentioned that they don't use the ac because the cost would be outrageous.

Heat builds character. If I could go on foot patrols in 140+ temps wearing more gear than these guys they should be fine.

I can believe the cost would be outrageous. It's a giant tin shed. It'd take forever to cool that thing down, and the A/C would be running constantly to maintain it.

I don't understand how he isn't used to that type of heat. The average temperature for Batesville, MS on yesterday's date is 91 degrees. Throw in the oppressive Southern humidity and I'd think that the Lincoln weather would be nothing to him.

Lincoln ain't exactly Arizona when it comes to humidity. Hence the 96 degree temp and 115 degree heat index.

I don't understand how he isn't used to that type of heat. The average temperature for Batesville, MS on yesterday's date is 91 degrees. Throw in the oppressive Southern humidity and I'd think that the Lincoln weather would be nothing to him.

Lincoln ain't exactly Arizona when it comes to humidity. Hence the 96 degree temp and 115 degree heat index.

I welcome you to come to the South, strap up in full pads and go through two-a-day practices for two weeks and then compare it to Lincoln, summer heat. wink.gif

There was an article the other day that Bo made them out out Pickle juice along with the G-raid. It is the best thing for you if you are getting dehydrated way better then G-raid.

What kind of pickle? Dill? Bread and Butter? Kosher? Hamburger?

What if you really don't like pickles? Like I'd throw up everywhere if it were bread and butter. That doesn't seem productive.