SIGNED OT Givens Mordi Price*

ADS

Rice is a hell of an academic institution and it's in Texas, so I can see why he'd be interested, but if you go there you essentially give-up on playing big-time college football. I can also see why he'd decide to evaluate all his options before making a final call.

Rice is a hell of an academic institution and it's in Texas, so I can see why he'd be interested, but if you go there you essentially give-up on playing big-time college football. I can also see why he'd decide to evaluate all his options before making a final call.

no doubt rice is awesome... they used to be in the WAC ( i think....) or they just used to come over the hawaii often... but anyways like you said i dont blame him.... unless he is still set on being a rocket scientist (not likely....)

• 1 month later...

Wow...maybe a grayshirt + redshirt, too. Gets him that much more time to mature and develop. And that much more time around the program. TWO spring and TWO fall camps before he is a redshirt freshman. That'd be sick.

If it is true he skipped two grades, there's no way he is sitting out two years and putting his education on hold. Also, it doesn't make sense he wouldn't get looks from more academic programs, IE: stanford / the ivies, etc.

• 1 month later...

i wonder how things got so bad with hobbi........ i mean we were supposed to be pretty high up and now we have no shot.... i guess the only conclusion is we never really had much of a shot and we just got around to figuring it out.....

personally i think we are still in it with hobbi,.. no real infor just a feel (which most likely is wrong) but still a feeling

New Rivals teaser on him, if he wants in would we still accept him?

Given that things don't look that hot with Hobbi I gotta think we'd take him. He's still committed to Rice at this time but he was impressed on his visit and we're in the hunt.

I'd love to get Hobbi, but I also love this kid's character and would feel good about Givens Mordi Price.