Huskers get former 5* TE

Hmmmmm...... Our toughest non-con opponent, at least offensively, kicks a kid off the team for what's rumored to be a similar reason Q got kicked off the team a year ago.

You don't think there's any chance we're pumping this kid for information on what the Huskies are planning on doing this year, do you?

Certainly that's not the only reason we went after this kid, but you gotta wonder...

:facepalm:<_<:rollin:blink::lol:

Well, for anyone that has concerns about this kid's character, you couldn't ask for a better position couch than Ron Brown. Should be the perfect guy to keep Kavario in line and help him grow into a better player on the field and a better man off of it.

We need a Ron Brown emoticon... yeah, he's that awesome.

EDIT: Yeah, zoogies, my bad, I saw 3 for 2 and committed it to memory. He'll be 2 for 2 just like Gomes last year. And, on a side note, let's hope this works out better than the last notable transfer NU received. Hint hint... dude had stone feet, a coke problem, and took pictures next to woman that make you say "She's a man, man."

Everyone deserves a second chance and if he's honestly telling the coaches that he wants to change his ways I'm assuming they were convinced he was being honest and chose to give him a shot.

At the same time if he brings his bad attitude and other things here I'd rather not have him around. I'm sure Bo won't either.

Like the athletic ability

I really don't like the spiel the Play by play guy had on him though, and beings those Tv guys often have access too that info that isn't a good sign.

i don't know if he will be healthy enough or if he can get clearance from the doctors to play another season.

look at the video @ 0:41.