Anybody think we should have went after Masoli?

Masoli is now set to be the starter at Ole Miss now...we know the kids a baller, but do you think we should have tried to get him to transfer here? Its a mute point now, but I've always been a fan, and at worst he could have provided some great depth. There are some serious character issues there, but in my opinion its outweighed by the positive. Thoughts?

We may not have the playmaker at quarterback (yet) that we know Masoli is capable of being, but his character does not fit the mold of any of the players Pelini has recruited so far. I would have been gravely disappointed had he been added to the team.

Besides, I'm not a fan of one-hit wonder transfers.

Masoli is now set to be the starter at Ole Miss now...we know the kids a baller, but do you think we should have tried to get him to transfer here? Its a mute point now, but I've always been a fan, and at worst he could have provided some great depth. There are some serious character issues there, but in my opinion its outweighed by the positive. Thoughts?

Don't you think we have enough problems at QB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO