QB Race

the only issue i have with tmart starting is that this offense is wanting to be conservative, run the ball and let the d win the game. but there will be a few points this year that neb will be down and need to sling the ball around. I dont think you can just go to the bench and say hey lee go win this one for us. then bench him again for a few games until we are down late in the 4th quarter again and need him to win it for us. secondly our o-line isnt the athletic line you need to run the inside/outside zone blocking to be successful at zone read option. tmart may be a stud at running this offense but teams like texas are going to put 9 in the box knowing he cannot throw the ball. my prediction if tmart is the starter all season is 3 losses. in which with the safer bet of lee there is a legitimate shot at going 13-1 14-0.

Tmart starts 1st quarter

green 2nd

best of 2 gets 2nd half

Did you bring up texas? I guess you missed the 20 yard run LEE did against texas.They wasnt expecting him to run the ball. They was playing the pass all game anyway. :tv

IF t-magic does start I really can't decide if it's because......

A. He's the #1 QB.

B. He's not #1, but Bo wants to see what he can do in live action under the pressure of starting.

C. He's not #1, but he's close and Bo wants him to get game experience with the hope that said game experience will develop him into the #1.

Discuss.....

yeah, i know for a fact now its tmagic, which surprised me.

I call :bs: How can a guy with a whole year of starting experience, who had to play with a whole debilitating, can't even tie my shoes or brush my teeth elbow injury, and still......still accumulated stats, yes STATS (that is short for statistics), real verifiable numbers, that proved unequivocally that he was as good as the other qb's in the league, not be given the job? This is a big mistake! There's no possible way we have a quarterback better than Zac Lee on our roster. Not even possible! No way!

A. He's the #1 QB.

B. He's not #1, but Bo wants to see what he can do in live action under the pressure of starting.

C. He's not #1, but he's close and Bo wants him to get game experience with the hope that said game experience will develop him into the #1.

Discuss.....

If it is other than A, Bo should be fired. End of discussion. What are we playing pee wee football? :espnsucks:

• Fire 1

A. He's the #1 QB.

Discuss.....

If it is other than A, Bo should be fired. End of discussion. What are we playing pee wee football? :espnsucks:

It is Western Kentucky.......

But really, what difference does it make who starts if they treat this game as an evaluation period and all 3 QB's play with the 1's?

If T-Mart does start what in the world happened to Lee? Am I missing something or did he get hurt again or what? Since he has the most experience and it seems like no one has really standed out I figured that he would be starting. Whatever I guess.

Oh I get it. You guys are just posting for my amusement. In that case, I appreciate it. These are good!

Oh I get it. You guys are just posting for my amusement. In that case, I appreciate it. These are good!

There have been people posting that Lee would start. There have been people posting that Green would start. There have been people posting that TMart would start. None of us knew two months ago who it would be. You're going to sit here and gloat because the horse you chose seems to be the starter?

That's pretty lame.

Am I alone in thinking that T-Magic is one of the lamest nicknames ever?

No, the entire Missouri team has Martinez beat with their motto of "Get Money", while not a nickname, it's incredibly stupid. :moreinteresting

All I've ever said was that I will support the guy who starts. I don't care if that's Lee or Green or Martinez. They're all Huskers, and I like them all just the same. I don't have a horse in this race.

This, but it won't end until kickoff so lets keep going! :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: