Huskers/Huskies tickets...down to my last straw

I live in the Seattle vicinity and I've been trying to get tickets for the game vs. UW. They are either priced outrageous or when I try to make a trade for my Seahawks tickets they either try to rip me off or offer ground level seats.

So I'm trying one more time and if that doesn't pan out...I'm out and giving up. Hope you're doing better than I am.

It's tough. The Huskies have been overly hyped this year. Even my friends who normally wouldn't go to Husky games are going to this game because they think they will pull the upset.

Like Seahawks tix, it is now the "cool" thing to go to Husky games this year, but if you wait just before the game, I am sure the prices will go down like Seahawks tickets.

Just checked the brokers and saw many for under $200. And they are usually the highest priced people selling. How often do the Huskers play in Seattle? Bite the bullet and open the wallet! Find a car like yours -same model year and color- at the junkyard, tow it in front of your house and call out the insurance adjuster. The Huskers in your own backyard! Seriously! :espnsucks: