Remember the unity tunnel walk thing against Iowa St?

Am i the only one who hopes they never do that this year? If there is even the slightest chance that that was the reason we lost to Iowa st, then i never want to see it again.

Yes, I'm certain that the tunnel walk was to blame for that loss.

Their arms were ruined after the arm in arm walk, how else do you explain the fumbles?

At the end of the day, nothing really matters.

Touching the horseshoe doesn't do anything, and neither did walking out in unity. Some things are just nice traditions for pumping yourself up and getting you ready for a game. Beyond that, they don't help you win.

• Fire 1

Am i the only one who hopes they never do that this year? If there is even the slightest chance that that was the reason we lost to Iowa st, then i never want to see it again.

Their arms were ruined after the arm in arm walk, how else do you explain the fumbles?

Arm in arm? Why would you want to emasculate the entire team right before kickoff? No white skirts with red stripes available? I don't want to dosie-do with a dude right before playing football. :wasted

Arm in arm? Why would you want to emasculate the entire team right before kickoff? No white skirts with red stripes available? I don't want to dosie-do with a dude right before playing football. :wasted

Seriously, guys? Nobody else remembers the greatest and most vicious college football team of all time entering the field holding hands? Didn't seem to affect their ability to completely physically dominate everyone they played.

Seriously, guys? Nobody else remembers the greatest and most vicious college football team of all time entering the field holding hands? Didn't seem to affect their ability to completely physically dominate everyone they played.

Like I said above, none of that stuff matters. It's all about how you perform. All it does is help you prepare mentally for the challenge ahead. Beyond that, it doesn't do much for you.