I'll make you .gifs when I'm bored for you

So when I'm bored and have nothing better to do, I will take the clips you submit below from youtube or wimp or whatever and turn them into a .gif for you to use, like in my avatar.

Just provide...

- A link to the video, if you host it in browser its all the easier.

- The time you want the .gif to start and end

- If you want the video edited in any way, (I.E. words on it, effects or anything)

Link sent me to an error, try again?

Seemed to work last night..

Maybe this: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/tempe/officials-warn-visitors-not-to-take-trip-to-the-bottom-of-empty-tempe-town-lake

Not sure if something gets lost when posting (gets truncated?)

The main reason I wanted to gif it was to preserve it..It was about a month ago just after Tempe Town Lake lost it's water when the inflatable dam blowed up..I'd hoped to "save" a few fish with my Son, but earlier that day they decided to feed the dead ones to some gators..So naturally, I tried to convince my 9 yr old that I was going to show him how to wrestle gators and maybe take one home with us..I can never tell if he knows when I'm kidding.

Anyway..He thought it was way cool to be on TV..even for 5 seconds.

(The girl interviewing us happened to be from Lincoln)

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.abc15.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2979"><param'>http://www.abc15.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2979"><param value="http://www.abc15.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2979" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fpfadx%2Fssp%2Eknxv%2Fnews%2Fregion%5Fsoutheast%5Fvalley%2Ftempe%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D%25size%25%3Bpos%3D%25pos%25%3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Bcomp%3D%25adid%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3Dofficials%2Dwarn%2Dvisitors%2Dnot%2Dto%2Dtake%2Dtrip%2Dto%2Dthe%2Dbottom%2Dof%2Dempty%2Dtempe%2Dtown%2Dlake%3Bord%3D525926923582850300%3Frand%3D%25rand%25&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eabc15%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D186181233&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Eabc15%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2010%2F07%2F23%2FSTAY%5FOUT%5FOF%5FTHE%5FLAKE%5FW6ba0879f%2D2542%2D4713%2D99d9%2D5099c88569ae0000%5F20100723221208%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eabc15%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Fregion%5Fsoutheast%5Fvalley%2Ftempe%2Fofficials%2Dwarn%2Dvisitors%2Dnot%2Dto%2Dtake%2Dtrip%2Dto%2Dthe%2Dbottom%2Dof%2Dempty%2Dtempe%2Dtown%2Dlake" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

I'm just gonna keep em comming...

Here's one for new recruits....

Ring-The-Bell.gif

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I'd forgot about that one..

Reminds me of a ridiculously longwinded joke that is almost always funnier to the person telling it than it is to the audience.

-----------------------------------------

Long ago, in a small town nestled in the mountains and overlooking some agrarian European countryside, stood a large cathedral. Once ornate and beautiful, the cathedral had fallen into disrepair because church attendance had plummeted. In those days, the poor farmers liked to sleep in and spend the remainder of their Sundays watching medieval sports in the fields and drinking ales and hard ciders at pubs.

Distraught, the priest sat in his office, agonizing over ways to boost his attendance, when a hay cart pulled up to the church door. Off the cart flopped a small, scruffy-looking man with no arms and no legs, clad only in a burlap sack.

The priest met the limbless man at the door and told him, "Our church has not the money to maintain itself, let alone offer you food or shelter. Move along to the next town."

"I will work for my room and board, father," said the man. "My skills could be of great use to your cathedral."

"You have no arms and no legs," said the priest. "What skill could you possibly have that could benefit my church?"

"I am a bell ringer, sir. I have developed a technique for ringing a church bell so loud and so clear that people will hear for miles, and the beauty of the sound will compel them to mass."

The priest could hardly believe the claim, since a man with no arms or legs would surely have great difficulty pulling a rope to ring the church bell. But the priest was overwhelmed with compassion and agreed to give the man food and shelter, at least until he could demonstrate his bell-ringing that Sunday.

Sunday morning came, and the priest carried the limbless man up the long flights of stairs to the bell tower. The man thanked the priest and began to wiggle, inch and squirm his way up the scaffolding next to the bell. Once he reached the top of the scaffolding, he hurled his body off, plummeting toward the bell, which he struck with his face.

And the bell rang so loud and so clear that every person in town rose from bed and felt compelled to come to mass. They came out in large crowds and gathered in the square in front of the church.

The bell was still ringing beautifully, but it rang so loudly that the entire tower began to shake. The shaking became increasingly violent, until the limbless man was shaken across the floor and out the tower window.

The townspeople gathered around this strange limbless man who had plummeted to his death. The priest ran down the tower stairs, pushed his way to the center of the crowd and kneeled beside the limbless man's body.

"Father, who is this man?" demanded the townspeople.

"I don't know his name," said the priest, "but his face rings a bell."

The weeks passed, and church attendance plummeted even lower. The cathedral's statues were crumbling, the frescoes were fading, and the stained glass murals were losing their color.

Again the priest sat in his office, agonizing over ways to boost his attendance, when another hay cart pulled up to the church door. Off the cart flopped a smaller, dirtier man with no arms and no legs, again clad in a burlap sack.

The priest rushed to the door and asked, "Are you here to be our new bell-ringer, sir?"

"Aye, father," said the man. "My brother rang here before me. But I have refined his technique. You will find my clarity, volume and pitch far surpasses his."

"Good," said the priest. "That glorious sound was the best thing to happen to our church in years. But please, be careful not to fall out of the tower."

Sunday morning came, and the priest sprinted up the tower stairs, carrying the limbless man. The man thanked the priest and began to wiggle, inch and squirm his way up the scaffolding next to the bell. Once he reached the top of the scaffolding, he hurled his body off, plummeting toward the bell, which he struck with his face.

And the bell rang even louder and clearer than before, so that people from far away towns were rising and coming to the cathedral. The largest crowd the town had ever seen gathered in the square in front of the church.

The bell was still ringing beautifully, but again bell tower began to shake. The shaking became even more violent than before, and despite the priest's effort to save him, the limbless man was shaken across the floor and out the tower window.

The townspeople gathered around this new limbless man who had plummeted to his death. The priest ran down the tower stairs, pushed his way to the center of the crowd and kneeled beside the limbless man's body.

"Father, who is this man?" demanded the townspeople.

"I think that's pretty obvious," said the priest. "He's a dead ringer for his brother."