SUH

We can say that we love suh because of his intensity, but BIG 10 man here is pretty much right. He's probably pissed with getting double teamed and took it out on the QB. It was an obvious penalty and it could be justified to give the big man a fine. he is a freak of nature, but if he pulls one of these every few games, his bank account won't be very freakish for long... wait, whats that? 40 million? oh. then he can do whatever the **** he wants... GO BIG FINES

Dude, there is about a 100% chance that he gets fined for that little lesson in how to commit personal fouls in the NFL, and if he pulls one of those every few games, he will be suspended by the middle of the season. I love Suh as much as the next guy, but that was not a good football play. Wrap the QB up and carry him with you to the ground. Don't egregiously facemask him from behind and then wrap your arms around his helmet and slam him into the turf, no matter how fired up or pissed off you are. If somebody did that to one of our QBs we would curse him up and down.

I'm willing to bet that when Suh watched the video of that afterwards he was not happy with himself.

• Fire 2

Remember the horse collar was put in because of one player's style of tackling - Roy Williams(?)

Suh is going to do that. Either "rag doll tackle on the QB" or "tackling the QB too hard"

Oops - the second has been called on him already in the Baylor game

Bottom line is: the NFL ARE going to protect their QB's so Suh has better adjust

That call in the Baylor game was absurd. I've never even heard of "slamming the quarterback into the ground" as a valid penalty. Isn't that like...you know, a tackle?

Remember the horse collar was put in because of one player's style of tackling - Roy Williams(?)

Suh is going to do that. Either "rag doll tackle on the QB" or "tackling the QB too hard"

Bottom line is: the NFL ARE going to protect their QB's so Suh has better adjust

That call in the Baylor game was absurd. I've never even heard of "slamming the quarterback into the ground" as a valid penalty. Isn't that like...you know, a tackle?

This is tackle football, right?

That was not "football" and Suh should wise up if he is to stay in the league. This is. Not college ball and if this becomes his rep. he will find himself in an operating room with a long time to think about it in rehab. Teams won't let you be that bush league without getting even. He's a great player and a better person than that.

Dude, there is about a 100% chance that he gets fined for that little lesson in how to commit personal fouls in the NFL, and if he pulls one of those every few games, he will be suspended by the middle of the season. I love Suh as much as the next guy, but that was not a good football play. Wrap the QB up and carry him with you to the ground. Don't egregiously facemask him from behind and then wrap your arms around his helmet and slam him into the turf, no matter how fired up or pissed off you are. If somebody did that to one of our QBs we would curse him up and down.

I'm willing to bet that when Suh watched the video of that afterwards he was not happy with himself.

ugh, not that word again...

I don't know what was so great about this.

He got a face-mask first. Already 15 yards.

Then, when the QB was already down (knees), he needlessly tries to take his head off.

Suh needs to control himself more than anything or else he will get suspended.

It is great that he showed such intensity, but I don't know what he thinks he can get away with.

Do you think Suh looked down, made sure his knees were down and then threw him? Cuz I'm gonna say no. His body was quite a bit higher than it would have been had he been on his ass or back, so Suh kept playing. The facemask was obviously a penalty, but I don't seen any need to whine about the rest.

It's quite clear from the video that, indeed, Suh was aware he was down.

This is tackle football, right?

The penalty in the Baylor game had to do more with the whistle being blown. Even though it was legal in peoples opinions, it was called as a penalty. The whistle wasn't blown before but right as the play was ending. When Suh threw Colt in the .01 game, it was just a tackle since it was done way before any whistle.