Tunnel Walk

Don't wanna brag but I get to be on the field during the tunnel walk. I stand smack dab in front of the giant screen. I'll be at the south end of the band tunnel on the north end of the four snares that stay on the field after pre-game.

Jusdging by your name, I'm assuming your on the drumline. What instrument will you be on? Snare, bass, cymbals, quads, marching triangle, or xylophone?

I play snare. I'm on the end closest to the quads.

Air Force has a pretty cool entrance with the band playing in their tunnel and all 4,000 cadets marching in. Not really fan inter-active but if you're never been to an AF game it has some very cool pre-game stuff. Cadets parachute in with the flag and game ball, numerous flyovers and their falcon flying around at halftime. A great college gameday experience!

West Point and Annapolis each do the same thing. I marched into the stadium at Annapolis games 24 times during my undergrad years there, and saw several march-ons in later years from the stands.

However, I also saw 12 games at Virginia Tech with my daughter during her undergraduate years there, and I have to say that as exciting as the videos are they don't begin to do the VT stadium entrance justice. It is truly awesome!

I cant handle this again this year. Football season starts rolling and people feel the need to start new topics just to state whatever is on their mind. QUIT CLUTTERING THE BOARD WITH YOUR USELESS THOUGHTS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS THEN BY ALL MEANS START A NEW TOPIC. dedhoarse

if your were a little more aware, you would know that the topic starter is new to the game of american football and is looking for a team to call his own. cut him some slack...we're trying to make a new husker fan here, not run him off.

Actually, this one's on me. I merged threads and (apparently) merged the wrong ones. I intended to merge a thread starting with np_husker's post and the subsequent five posts into the QB thread. It seems I got it wrong.

EDIT - to fix the problem, I deleted the errant posts. Carry on.

I cant handle this again this year. Football season starts rolling and people feel the need to start new topics just to state whatever is on their mind. QUIT CLUTTERING THE BOARD WITH YOUR USELESS THOUGHTS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS THEN BY ALL MEANS START A NEW TOPIC. dedhoarse

if your were a little more aware, you would know that the topic starter is new to the game of american football and is looking for a team to call his own. cut him some slack...we're trying to make a new husker fan here, not run him off.

Actually, this one's on me. I merged threads and (apparently) merged the wrong ones. I intended to merge a thread starting with np_husker's post and the subsequent five posts into the QB thread. It seems I got it wrong.

EDIT - to fix the problem, I deleted the errant posts. Carry on.

hmph. go to your room, knapp. :LOLtartar