WKU game

I'm going to say the defense has a "let down" which leads to a week of heated discussions on the board.

NU 52

WKU 23

No way a redshirt freshman led Western Kentucky team that went 0-12 last year scores more points on us than three Sun Belt teams combined, even if our starters are out by the end of the third.

63-3

Nebraska scores 42 in the first half, and uses back ups in the second. WKU finally scores a Field Goal to end the game against the 3rd String defense.

+ The Blackshirts hold WKU to under 100 total yards.

NU 8x7 TD's = 56 + 1 FG = 59 points.

WKU 1 FG = 3 points.

59 to 3. And that's the facts, jack!!!

This team is going to try to win the defensive scoring title again. Don't be surprised if they have a chance to shut them out, they will not give in.

I'm going to say the defense has a "let down" which leads to a week of heated discussions on the board.

NU 52

WKU 23

No way a redshirt freshman led Western Kentucky team that went 0-12 last year scores more points on us than three Sun Belt teams combined, even if our starters are out by the end of the third.

I'm sticking by my prediction. I think we'll have the usual first game miscues and turnovers which will result in some extra points for WKU. And switching among 3 QB's won't help with a new center leading to some exchange problems. Plus, I think our defense will have some issues early this season, but should get on track during the Washington game.