**Official** Official Visits Thread

Darien Bryant visiting for Mizzou game.

:thumbs

I have a good feeling we're going to get this TE. He's from big 10 country, immediately scheduled an official visit to us when he got his offer, and we are by far his best quality offer... I think he's a sleeper for us if we get him.. he's got speed to be an adjuster and a frame to put on weight and become a big TE... good get if we get him.

we need a committ..... badlly.... only because i've been fiending for a while.... seems like somethings wrong....... i wonder....

almost like pink nipples on a black chick.......

I wouldn't be too worried about it... I have a feeling we will get a few commits after the Texas game and at least one after the Missouri game. They will trickle in throughout the rest of the season after that. Some will hold out till signig day... But no worries. It's looking good for us to maybe get Charles Jackson, the new TE out of Ohio, Aaron green, a couple good d-linemen, lb moody, wr onwasour, wr moulton, and some surprises... I think we are all going to be pleased with this years recruiting class when everything plays out.

we need a committ..... badlly.... only because i've been fiending for a while.... seems like somethings wrong....... i wonder....

almost like pink nipples on a black chick.......

:lol:

I think it is just that since we filled up a good portion of our class early this year we can now be more selective as to whom we take.