Sources of ESPN say these are the Big ten Divisions

Division 1

Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan State, Northwestern and Minnesota.

Division 2

Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Purdue, Indiana and Illinois.

I think it is split very well. Cant wait until next year.

GO BIG RED

I agree. I like it better splitting OSU and Michigan. Just makes more sense instead of having Nebraska and Penn State in the same division.

I am glad we got lopped with Iowa over Wisconsin..

I know a lot of Hawkeye fans don't want to hear it, but I think Wisconsin would have been a tougher opponent year in and year out.

I see Iowa being competitive for years to come, but there will be a draining of the swamp so to speak in the next decade with their program.. I see a lot of would be Iowa and Minnesota recruits going to Nebraska.

Very balanced divisions, especially the inevitably of Michigan being a good program again. Maybe not under Rich Rod, but they will be back soon enough.

As long as Ohio State and Michigan still get to play a game yearly, then I don't have a problem with this because I think both of those teams deserve to continue to play each other. However, I don't want to hear them complain about it not being at the end of the year. At least they get to keep the rivalry.

:facepalm:

They say The Game will still be at the end of the season, which is a good compromise, but I cannot fathom the possibility of playing M*ch*gan twice a year. It is like the one thing that Ohio State and M*ch*gan fans wanted. Don't mess with the best rivalry in college sports. Keep it on the third Saturday of November and make sure it is once a year. That is what makes it so special. It's like a religious event in the region.

The divisions are good competitively, but the split is really bad.

They say The Game will still be at the end of the season, which is a good compromise, but I cannot fathom the possibility of playing M*ch*gan twice a year. It is like the one thing that Ohio State and M*ch*gan fans wanted. Don't mess with the best rivalry in college sports. Keep it on the third Saturday of November and make sure it is once a year. That is what makes it so special. It's like a religious event in the region.

Yea, I know it's more then likely of Michigan - Ohio St. to play their yearly rivalry game.

I think all Husker fans understand that you want to keep the rivalry going every year, as long as they do that...you've made out better than we did w/ an old rival!