Game Day On HuskerBoard - Official Discussion Thread

I'm going to start an Unofficial Gameday thread...

What now knapp, zoogies, and AR....what now!?!?

I can't give you all the details, but rest assured that if you do, wet noodles will be used on your person.

blink.gif

No kidding zoogies....I didn't think you mods and Admins were into that but hey...whatever float your guys' boat loltartar.gif

Actually, we don't - except for BRI. And he's the one we'll send your way. So there!

Well, it's a new season, and HuskerBoard has new members. Welcome to everyone as we start the march to the Big 12 Championship!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on how we handle game day on HuskerBoard. About 30 minutes prior to kick-off, we start an **Official Game Discussion Thread" - the first game will be, naturally, the **Official Western Kentucky Game Discussion Thread**. We ask that everyone post comments about the game there - at least, during the game. We've found that if we don't do this, we end up with eleventy-bazzilion threads, many with no replies.

That's a BIG number!

I'm going to start an Unofficial Gameday thread...

What now knapp, zoogies, and AR....what now!?!?

I can't give you all the details, but rest assured that if you do, wet noodles will be used on your person.

blink.gif

No kidding zoogies....I didn't think you mods and Admins were into that but hey...whatever float your guys' boat loltartar.gif

Actually, we don't - except for BRI. And he's the one we'll send your way. So there!

My client, Drowning, wants to know.."Is that a promise?"