When will we get another commit?

If we take another lineman I believe it would be Hobbi or bust. I personally think we will be waiting for early Halloween treats after the Whoren game. And I am thinking at least three from that visit buffet of who's who. Plus Jamal Turner won't let any of the visitors get out of Lincoln without giving them a persuasive argument :koolaid2::koolaid2:

Givens Mordi-Price or Charles Jackson

I love to get Jackson. He and Mitchell manning the corners and Wayne Lyons and Corey Cooper filling up the safeties....now yer talking about a secondary. Hopefully David Santos is helping him narrow down to the correct choice of college.

I like your style Paul, but

Dont be afraid to dream big

How about Jackson and Mitchell at CB, Cooper and Cash at safety, and Lyons running around all over at Peso back.

100713062504232870.jpg

Givens Mordi-Price or Charles Jackson

I love to get Jackson. He and Mitchell manning the corners and Wayne Lyons and Corey Cooper filling up the safeties....now yer talking about a secondary. Hopefully David Santos is helping him narrow down to the correct choice of college.

I like your style Paul, but

Dont be afraid to dream big

How about Jackson and Mitchell at CB, Cooper and Cash at safety, and Lyons running around all over at Peso back.

100713062504232870.jpg

Damn EZ completely bombed on remembering we somehow are swinging a visit from Cash. This would be a huge steal if we can snag him from OSU. How about them apples to start off Big X relations.

My guess is we are interested in Mordi-Price, but won't take both him and Hobbi. I think we'll slow play him until we know where we stand with Hobbi.

That was my guess as well at first Andy. But we did accept Admire's committment for awhile; granted it was under a few conditions, but the fact was that we accepted his committment, and continued to recruit both him and Hobbi. That tells me that the plan may have been to take 6 OL the whole time if that makes sense.

My guess is we are interested in Mordi-Price, but won't take both him and Hobbi. I think we'll slow play him until we know where we stand with Hobbi.

That was my guess as well at first Andy. But we did accept Admire's committment for awhile; granted it was under a few conditions, but the fact was that we accepted his committment, and continued to recruit both him and Hobbi. That tells me that the plan may have been to take 6 OL the whole time if that makes sense.

I hate forced attrition, but understand it's a necessary evil. If we are going to take 6 OL, I hope that the coaches "make room" for more than the 6 or 7 scholarships that we currently have open for the 2011 class.

I hate forced attrition, but understand it's a necessary evil. If we are going to take 6 OL, I hope that the coaches "make room" for more than the 6 or 7 scholarships that we currently have open for the 2011 class.

I agree and I hate forced attrition as well. But I can definately see it happening. We have some dead weight that needs trimmed.