Scheduling a Black Out

So I have to thank big time everyone involved in getting Nebraska into the Big 10. As a fan stuck in Illinois, this ranks with one of those things that is great to see before you die :)

My co-college-football-aficionado-neighbor is a Badger alumni and of course I will definitely be in Madison on October 1 with him (thanks Doug!), proudly wearing my Blackshirts BIG RED gear. Unlike when we brought the sea of red to South Bend and ticket's were easy to obtain, I suspect this one will be much harder for the Nebraska faithful. Start planning now, and wear BLACK RED!

Edited as I'm stupid and feel like a heel. :wacko:

GBR

No. No. No.

Wear red. Be Nebraska. Be the Big Red. If anyone changes what they wear, make it be Wisconsin.

To distinguish itself from visiting Clemson fans this year, Auburn is designating the Clemson game as a "True Blue" game and is encouraging its fans to wear blue instead of orange. They are giving up their orange that day because they know that Clemson fans will dominate it, and nothing makes me prouder.

If I manage to get up to the game(which I should, return to my homestate)

I want to bring a sign that says

"You're Welcome"

Wisconsin was a horrible athletic program as a whole until Barry went to UW and turned the football team around, and then the rest followed suit. I've talked to alumni from the '70s and '80s and they were the gimmie game in every sport.

No. No. No.

Wear red. Be Nebraska. Be the Big Red. If anyone changes what they wear, make it be Wisconsin.

To distinguish itself from visiting Clemson fans this year, Auburn is designating the Clemson game as a "True Blue" game and is encouraging its fans to wear blue instead of orange. They are giving up their orange that day because they know that Clemson fans will dominate it, and nothing makes me prouder.

Wisconsin will probably do that, too.