**Official Western Kentucky Game Discussion Thread**

I didn't think Tmart would start, or should start but I can see why he is. He brings something the others don't. I can still see this offense struggling some against B12 competition.

Kinnie looks like he'll have a great year. Burkhead too.

Losing Fischer and Compton hurt. I think David would've beat one of them out by the time conference play started (if not before) but Whaley was lost out there a lot. Good news is, he'll only get better.

"I can't say one thing that I liked on the defensive side"

"I thought Lavonte David made alot of mistakes. And so did alot of our defensive guys. I don't think we played well on defense."

"We didn't play well, or coach well on defense"

"I hope there's not a guy in that locker room who is happy with the way we played."

"We knew we were going to give Cody Green a series in first half, before the game started. But we had no set rotation from there"

"I thought Lavonte David made alot of mistakes. And so did alot of our defensive guys. I don't think we played well on defense."

"I hope there's not a guy in that locker room who is happy with the way we played."

"We knew we were going to give Cody Green a series in first half, before the game started. But we had no set rotation from there"

That one in bold stood out to me too when I heard it. Competition was definitely between Taylor and Cody.

That one in bold stood out to me too when I heard it. Competition was definitely between Taylor and Cody.

Well, I think that competition just got a little tougher for Cody now.

What to do if you're a senior, and you've been dumped to the #3 spot, more or less effectively ending your football career

He'll get to play this year for sure and we'll need him. He'll be ready. He's still a solid qb it's just that we have two extremely talented qbs ahead of him...no shame in that.

What to do if you're a senior, and you've been dumped to the #3 spot, more or less effectively ending your football career

Exactly, i wonder how zac feels. I understand if he needs some more work to gain the spot but would still be crappy.

Zac's a big boy and he knows the competition is stiff at his position.

If Zac is the leader everybody on the team says he is, then he accepts the hand that is dealt, and helps T-Mart and Cody the best way he can to succeed.