Whats the status on Cameron Meredith injury

Apathy

i heard that he tripped over his camstache and landed on his shoulder

The commentators on tv gave props to the Camstache!

Well, given the recent articles about Troy Polamalu's hair being insured and our switching to the Peso as a base D, I figured I'd pass on a little known factoid about Cam that most of you probably don't know.

Before the season began, Bo had the epic Camstache insured for 8 Million Pesos. GBR!

anyone else notice his jersey was ripped? the right sleeve was in tatters.

i believe it happened before the injury play though. not sure.

His jersey was ripped after the second or third jersey from being held and pulled on so much. And the play in which he was injured was a prime example of how the tackle was holding on to him the whole first helf.

anyone else notice his jersey was ripped? the right sleeve was in tatters.

i believe it happened before the injury play though. not sure.

His jersey was ripped after the second or third jersey from being held and pulled on so much. And the play in which he was injured was a prime example of how the tackle was holding on to him the whole first helf.

Sorry meant to say series.

People "in the know" are saying it's more than a stinger. It looked like a dislocated shoulder to me.

He also came out in street clothes for the second half.

Confirmed with a few student trainers that the shoulder was dislocated. Wasn't a bad dislocation but will likely be a few weeks before he regains full mobility... Few said he would sit next week and would likely be back for Washington.

Well, given the recent articles about Troy Polamalu's hair being insured and our switching to the Peso as a base D, I figured I'd pass on a little known factoid about Cam that most of you probably don't know.

Before the season began, Bo had the epic Camstache insured for 8 Million Pesos. GBR!

So that's like $1.93?