Five Things you want to see during the Idaho Game

ADS

better rush defense (especially from the lb's)

1 or 2 big plays (i would like to see t-mart prove he is capable of completing a long pass)

dominate running

paul and kinnie racking up some yac on short outs or slants

no turnovers or penalties

edit: and i would like to see BO not choking on a piece of gum

1. More I-formation running

2. Legate gets a carry or two

3. No fumbles by Niles

4. Atleast 3 sacks

5. Whaley and David improving from last week

I would agree with 2 of your things.

1. at least one Interception

2. No fumbles by Niles

3. Less Penalty's

4. No let down in intensity

5. improved linebacker play

Better play on defense, linebackers, defensive line and safeties. All areas except maybe our DB's (safeties not included), Gomes and Hagg!

I want to see more of Yoshi Hardrick. Honestly the guy didn't look like the most athletic O-lineman I've ever seen and he was having a hard time handling outside pressure and totally got beat once in limited time also.

T-Mart- I want to see more T-Mart. Running/passing. I don't care. I want to see if he can be consistent. I have to remind myself he's still only a redshirt Freshman.

Brandon Kinnie and Tim Marlowe- I want to see more of these guys and I think BK can be a great receiver for us this year and I love Marlowe's speed! I'd love to see him get some more touches to see what he can do.

Andrew Rodriguez- I'm interested to see if he still sees fairly significant playing time. He played nearly half of the game against Western Kentucky!

1. More I-formation running

2. Legate gets a carry or two

3. No fumbles by Niles

4. Atleast 3 sacks

5. Whaley and David improving from last week

I want to see:

1. More touchbacks than kicks brought out.

2. Multiple INTs

3. At least a few blitzes

4. Enderle under 50% completion

5. Better kickoff/punt coverage

1. An end to the use of the "T-Magic" moniker

2. The return of the Flying Wedge as a viable kickoff strategy

3. Free "Big Red" vuvuzelas for every fan at the game

4. A well-rehearsed halftime production of the "Thriller" dance by the entire Husker team (including coaches), featuring Bo Pelini as Michael Jackson.

5. More cowbell

• Fire 2

The players call him T-Magic. Why does everyone think this is going to go away? :facepalm:

My five things:

1) An end to the nonsense that we're still evaluating QBs. We're going to live and die by Martinez, and we're doing it this year to gear up for next year. Competition may open again next Spring, but for 2010 TMart is the QB. Let's stop with the nonsense (I'm looking at you, Bo).

2) A ridiculous amount of hits on an immobile QB, including at least .5 sacks from each of our front four.

3) Earned Blackshirts across the board.

4) 150 yards from Helu, or barring that (since they'll likely spread it around) a minimum of 80 yards each from Helu, Burkhead and Martinez.

5) 17 points or fewer allowed. This isn't Missouri's spread, or Oklahoma's. Let's put Enderle on his butt and pick off some passes.