Five Things you want to see during the Idaho Game

ADS

I forgot to add this guy to the missing persons list: talented junior wide receiver Curenski Gilleylen. Calling you out man. Step it up, want to see you erupt this year. Show that talent we've been hearing about all this time.

Saw he wasn't suited up for the game Saturday, does anyone know what was up with that? :dunno

I saw over on Husker Locker that CG hasn't practiced this week yet either. Not sure of the reason though. Good news is that Cam came back on Tues. even if it was in limited capacity.

1) Proof T-Martgic can get it done through the air. Meaning he completes no less than 55% of his passes for more than 200 yds and if he happens to scamper for some yardage so be it.

2) Better defensive focus, less missed assignments and intensity througout the game no matter what the score or what string is in.

3) I dont want to see Henery on the field kicking a single field goal. We should not be settling for FG's agianst inferior opponents.

4) I dont want to see Cameron Meredith, let him heal and get some younger guys some experience.

5) Toss sweeps with Paul/Kinnie/Mcneil Billdozing the way to the endzone for whoever the RB happens to be.

I like your #1, 2, and 4

1) I'd also like to see us perform better in the 2 minute offense

2) More plays featuring McNeil/Kinnie in the Redzone

3) Paul bringing it altogether (no fumbles, dropped passes, bad decisions, etc..)and having the first of many great games in 2010

4) RBs getting bigger holes from our O-Line

5) mentioned earlier stop using T-Magic...i know that's what the team calls him but the team called Suh, "Ducky" and that never really caught on so let's just stop now before it gets out of control!