Predictions and thought about the Idaho game this weekend?

I live in Texas, and i dont get tons of Nebraska football coverage down here (of course) but i read alot online etc and Bo didnt seem to be very happy with the way the Defense played in the last game so im gonna go out out a limb and say he ripped and rips the D's a$$ this week, and they make a statement this week, shutting down Idaho. My prediction is Nebraska 55+...Idaho 3 or less. T-Mart talked a big talk in the post game interview and im sure Bo ripped him for that too so i say he makes a statement this week too.

I live in Texas, and i dont get tons of Nebraska football coverage down here (of course) but i read alot online etc and Bo didnt seem to be very happy with the way the Defense played in the last game so im gonna go out out a limb and say he ripped and rips the D's a$$ this week, and they make a statement this week, shutting down Idaho. My prediction is Nebraska 55+...Idaho 3 or less. T-Mart talked a big talk in the post game interview and im sure Bo ripped him for that too so i say he makes a statement this week too.

I live in Northwest texas and I go to a place with my dad called Cape Buffalo in addison for all the PPV games. There are 3 big sports bars down here that fill up and get packed for nebraska football everyweekend. There is alot of NorthTexasNebraskan support up here.

I live in Northwest texas and I go to a place with my dad called Cape Buffalo in addison for all the PPV games. There are 3 big sports bars down here that fill up and get packed for nebraska football everyweekend. There is alot of NorthTexasNebraskan support up here.

yea, but i live in El Paso Tx and there aint much anything here. I put a ad on craigslist looking for local NE fans, but no reponse yet. Would just be nice to have someone to split the PPV with. Yet i should know by this weekend if i got my job back in Ne so i hope so!