Husker Great Turner Gill

JGS30

Just wanted to give a shout out to Husker Nation and thank you for cursing my Jayhawks with one of your own. Turner Gill has officially dropped a BIG FAT TURD on the Jayhawk program and helped us achieve the most embarrassing loss in our school's history. Not that we were lacking in those....ha ha....but this one ranks up there. A loss to a 1-AA school is awesome stuff!

Do us a favor. When you leave for the Big 10, will you take him with you? What a joker! :LOLtartar Ok, GT is coming to Lawrence this Saturday. Can't wait to go 1-11 this year! Better go refill my glass of Yaegar....gonna be a long season. Cheers!! :cheers

Just wanted to give a shout out to Husker Nation and thank you for cursing my Jayhawks with one of your own. Turner Gill has officially dropped a BIG FAT TURD on the Jayhawk program and helped us achieve the most embarrassing loss in our school's history. Not that we were lacking in those....ha ha....but this one ranks up there. A loss to a 1-AA school is awesome stuff!

Do us a favor. When you leave for the Big 10, will you take him with you? What a joker! :LOLtartar Ok, GT is coming to Lawrence this Saturday. Can't wait to go 1-11 this year! Better go refill my glass of Yaegar....gonna be a long season. Cheers!! :cheers

This ones for you :facepalm:

And ive already said it, we'll gladly take him back. You're real problem-KANSAS IS A BASKETBALL SCHOOL. You'll just have to wait till March to be happy again. That's just the way it is. This is our time of year, your time of year comes after Christmas.

Why not blame TO. If he would have hired Turner I'm sure Tuberville, or Carrol or some other high profile coach would have taken the job at KU :koolaid2:

Give him a couple of years and see the results. He is going to do just fine there. You guys weren't much better last year. I think your team will compete with, G/T this week. Probably won't win it, but I think it will be a lot closer than most people think. Remember Turner knows the offense they are running.

Like a lot of folks on here are saying, send him back home to us, if you can't wait for him to get your program up and running again. Hes always got a home in Lincoln.

GBR!!!