Husker Hater Narby sounds off

WYHusk

I got a giggle, I did. I think mostly he's ticked because he lost some chips on the spread:

Nebraska has proved one thing: nothing. Wait until Taylor Martinez plays against an actual F.B.S. defense with some actual F.B.S. athletes who were recruited by some actual F.B.S. programs. No offense, Western Kentucky. Nebraska fans, before getting too excited about your so-called new, explosive offense with the second coming of Eric Crouch, let’s try to keep our feet on the ground long enough to play some real competition.

Full disclosure: Narby Nation did lose widgets taking the points against the Huskers this weekend. Barely. But in the words of W.C. Fields, ‘if at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again.’ And try again we will. As an aside, W.C. Fields, like me, was a hard drinking egotist. Next topic, please.

Notre Dame proved the same thing as Nebraska: zero. All of the Narbies in Narbyville hate the Irish almost as much as Nebraska (but less than Virginia Tech, since I mentioned it). Can I ask a question: is there anything more annoying than an auburn-haired Notre Dame co-ed in an extra large green t-shirt overly excited about beating Purdue, 23-12? I think not.

Read the full rant here.

I got a giggle, I did. I think mostly he's ticked because he lost some chips on the spread:

Nebraska has proved one thing: nothing. Wait until Taylor Martinez plays against an actual F.B.S. defense with some actual F.B.S. athletes who were recruited by some actual F.B.S. programs. No offense, Western Kentucky. Nebraska fans, before getting too excited about your so-called new, explosive offense with the second coming of Eric Crouch, let’s try to keep our feet on the ground long enough to play some real competition.

Full disclosure: Narby Nation did lose widgets taking the points against the Huskers this weekend. Barely. But in the words of W.C. Fields, ‘if at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again.’ And try again we will. As an aside, W.C. Fields, like me, was a hard drinking egotist. Next topic, please.

Notre Dame proved the same thing as Nebraska: zero. All of the Narbies in Narbyville hate the Irish almost as much as Nebraska (but less than Virginia Tech, since I mentioned it). Can I ask a question: is there anything more annoying than an auburn-haired Notre Dame co-ed in an extra large green t-shirt overly excited about beating Purdue, 23-12? I think not.

Read the full rant here.

Eh, he's really only saying that our opponent was so bad that we still really don't know anything about our team... Which I generally agree with.

Well haters can spin it any way they want but whether it is Alabama out there or Air out there, our offense executed very well. That is the mark of a team that is disciplined and precise. No matter who is the opposing team, worry about your technique and it's execution. I believe as an offense we did that. Now whether there are teams out there that are able to match up as athletes is a different topic. But no matter what, FBS, FCS, Girl Scouts, whoever will have to figure out how to stop a fast a$$ QB that has options to hand off to fast a$$ running backs or to pull back and toss the rock to fast a$$ receivers off play action. Just know this...this offense is being built from the input of one of the very best defensive minds in college football today. If he thinks it will cause headaches for his defenses, then you better very well bet it will cause problems for others around the league.

• Fire 1