Going to Lincoln

If you've never been to the stadium, there is a TON to see. If you're going to be in town for a few days, I would ask for a stadium tour.

Most importantly, just walk around the stadium and take in the sights and sounds of game day. Grab some pictures at the various statues around the stadium.

Also, your seats are in the end zone in the corner it sounds like, and 30 rows up is pretty darn good. I mean, it's nothing like 20 rows up on the 50 yard line, but that's still a pretty good way to view the game. And, if the screen is in fact over your left shoulder, then you should be right on top of the players as they exit the tunnel walk.

i got tickets on the northend where the big screen is and i believe the screen is over my left shoulder. also row 30...anybody been around here? are the nice seats? also anything i should see for my first time?

Went to my first home game last year and sat in the north endzone. The big screen was over my right shoulder though. They were good seats. Enjoy your trip and like the others said, go early and enjoy the atmosphere

the only "bad" seats in the house are rows 42-47 east or west stadium. under the balconies you feel left out. you will like your seats i assure you. GBR

My parents seats are right under the first overhang so they don't get rained on but have no obstructions to their view. They wouldn't change them for anything in the stadium because it is more pleasant watching the game in inclement weather and yet the view is still good.

i got tickets on the northend where the big screen is and i believe the screen is over my left shoulder. also row 30...anybody been around here? are the nice seats? also anything i should see for my first time?

I have walked down to the "tunnel" a few times...its awesome when the guys are running by all pumped up before the game...slap a few hands and get a few pics...the only bad thing is you miss the fly over (if there is one that game), the tunnel walk on the big screen, and usually the kickoff (hard to get back to the seats with the big crowds)... might be a second trip experience but worth it if you get the chance!