Zac Lee not talking to press

Fuzzy

i feel real bad for Zac lee....... real bad

talk about going from top dog to well underdog...... but i guess from my persepective he didn't cost us any games as much as he cost us games.....

if that makes sense....

He is more of a stand up guy than our starter, who after 2 weeks of fall practice, was not happy with his standing in the competition so he threatened to take his ball and go home.

Look where he is now. Lee is a class act, but should threaten to quit, never know, might earn him the starters job

talk about going from top dog to well underdog...... but i guess from my persepective he didn't cost us any games as much as he cost us games.....

if that makes sense....

He is more of a stand up guy than our starter, who after 2 weeks of fall practice, was not happy with his standing in the competition so he threatened to take his ball and go home.

Look where he is now. Lee is a class act, but should threaten to quit, never know, might earn him the starters job

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What would the conversation look like if he did do an interview?

"So...you're not starting."

"Nope."

"Thanks, Zac!"

I'm not in the camp that Lee got screwed out of the job, but I am very skeptical of Taylor Martinez. Until I see him break Washington in two, I'll remain skeptical. I hope Lee is taking this all well and continues to compete. You never know when you might be called on again.

One thing I liked about Lee last year is how he came back after being benched. I don't know many people that wouldn't of been down psychologically and would've been able to come back and perform. And yes Martinez played well but against Western Kentucky and Idaho, let's see how he does in a hostile enviroment.

if that makes sense....

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

if that makes sense....

Was this ever confirmed or is this still heresay?

if that makes sense....

Truth

if that makes sense....

Truth

Oh, well - if you say so, then of course I'll believe you. :rolleyes:

if that makes sense....

Truth

Again, confirmation in the real world is two legitimate sources. You are not a source, so I pose the question again: was this ever confirmed or is it still heresay? ;)

According to Sipple: Zac Lee is turning down interviews.

Can't say i don't blame him. I wouldn't want Sipple asking me 50 questions about why I'm not the starter.

What's he supposed say? The truth of - I blew my elbow out in game 3, led the team to a 10 - 4 season, got operated on, had to heal through spring drills, wasn't cleared to throw with velosity until the end of July, and now I'm third string - but it was fair evaluation geared to 2011 and beyond.

Compare Zac to that whiner Tate Forcier at Michigan - we're lucky to have a stand-up guy like him, who appears to be taking his demotion like a man and doing what's best for the team.

I tend to believe he was not demoted but beat out. Difference being making lots of mistakes with bad performances, therefor being demoted for not performing well. He simply got beat out by a better QB for this type of offense.