Did we lose today?

macroboy

our biggest problem is that we have been blowing out teams in the first half and lose all intensity in the second. that will change. two things to consider, BO coaches the team up to be better every week, and we have been playing vanilla on defense and experimenting/getting experience on offense. we are 2 and 0, all is well in husker nation.

Yep, I hope if we are blowing out a good team we don't give up intensity so we don't end up losing at one point.

I had a guy ask me friday if the team we saw in the wku game was really a top ten team, i said "the whole game no, the first quarter, yes" So i say the same about yesterday, the team we saw in the first half is the one we will see throughout the year, hopefully minus the offenses turnouvers and unfinished drives. Tho the diminishing focus that has taken place throughout these to blowout wins is a little concerning, i really dont think it's gonna happen in a four quarter game. I think we should also look away a bit about it after the year they had to go thru last season with week after week coming down to the final second. There will be improvement, so i will not worry until we get up on washing 35-0 at halftime and then only win 35-17. dedhoarse

Yeah, you have to think about this offense with last year in perspective. I mean, they're not exactly used to scoring TD's.

Bo's going to preach 4 quarters, mental focus all week long, and the entire team is going to make a statement at Washington this Saturday.