Sellout Streak

I think since Zac Lee is going to transfer to TE and be drafted in the first round, our Sellout Streak is now safe...

Totally disagree, with Zac's athleticism and quick hands I see him taking Baker's position on the D-Line. Man Zac could drive some offensive tackles with those hips.

I always thought Zac had more of a free safety's hips. You know, really fluid

No i dont follow your posts closly. It was an easy ASSumption because all you know it all husker fans said the same thing....LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD DONT YOU QUESTION ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Obviosuly the game will be sold out...will people actually buy the tickets that are already "sold" is another question....again im not stupid i understand that...i should have never mentioned END AND SELLOUT STREAK in the same sentence...you guys are too easy to get riled up. Calm down.

Relax. At least you didn't mention the dreaded "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T" idea.

Have you heard something, is there talk going on??? We should try one of those!!! I bet it'd be sooo sweeeeeeeet!!!! :thumbs

No i dont follow your posts closly. It was an easy ASSumption because all you know it all husker fans said the same thing....LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD DONT YOU QUESTION ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Obviosuly the game will be sold out...will people actually buy the tickets that are already "sold" is another question....again im not stupid i understand that...i should have never mentioned END AND SELLOUT STREAK in the same sentence...you guys are too easy to get riled up. Calm down.

Relax. At least you didn't mention the dreaded "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T" idea.

Have you heard something, is there talk going on??? We should try one of those!!! I bet it'd be sooo sweeeeeeeet!!!! :thumbs

BAN HAMMER :cop: