TE Darien Bryant*

ADS

He loved it and he is still planning to take other trips (although nothing is scheduled at the moment). Plans to commit in December.

Glad to hear the kid wants to take his time and make the right decision... Good for him. But our class is filling up, and if he waits too long, he may end up getting Harold Mobley'd out of our class.

He loved it and he is still planning to take other trips (although nothing is scheduled at the moment). Plans to commit in December.

Glad to hear the kid wants to take his time and make the right decision... Good for him. But our class is filling up, and if he waits too long, he may end up getting Harold Mobley'd out of our class.

He wont wait too long. Isn't he making his decision in December? I don't think we will be full by then.

What a cool new verb. I'll have to use it sometime and have no one know who Harold Mobley is besides Huskerboarders. I do hope he decides before big 12 champ or he could miss out if some DL commits start pouring in.

Insider from HI says we are at 99.5% chance to get Bryant N, but it won't be for a while.

seems like those guys are more wrong about things than they are right... atleast when it comes to the big time recruits (not always) hence the only inside i rely on now is the recruit himself.......

Insider from HI says we are at 99.5% chance to get Bryant N, but it won't be for a while.

seems like those guys are more wrong about things than they are right... atleast when it comes to the big time recruits (not always) hence the only inside i rely on now is the recruit himself.......

If epoc is referring to LH, which I think he is, I entirely trust his opinion. The only time I've ever known him to be wrong was with Gabe Lynn, and that was only because of the Oklahoma debacle.