TE Darien Bryant*

ADS

scheduled visits from scout

West Virginia 11/12

North Carolina 11/20

Hawaii 12/4

Yes, Hawaii 12/4. Sounds nice, smart kid.

Except that he's gonna have to fly 5-8 hours every other weekend if he goes there

dude this kid will be flying all over the world next year if he comes over here to play for UH....

Rustin Louisiana, North Texas, NEw mexico and Idaho which i hear are real real bitches to get too

you go ALLL OVER the world!! you fly 4.5-5 hours just to get to the west coast...... SUCK!!!

Sorry irie, no matter how beautiful your state is, this visit has to be purely recreational for him. Does Hawaii even have TE's on their roster, because I have rarely ever seen them even use them. A lovely warm trip in December from the tropical eden of Ohio, come on.

The kid should be in after he sees through the baby blue picture that Butch paints for him that covers up the impending hammer from the NCAA for lack of institutional control. Hello..... Big Ten we'll be in your backyard kid.

Sorry irie, no matter how beautiful your state is, this visit has to be purely recreational for him. Does Hawaii even have TE's on their roster, because I have rarely ever seen them even use them. A lovely warm trip in December from the tropical eden of Ohio, come on.

The kid should be in after he sees through the baby blue picture that Butch paints for him that covers up the impending hammer from the NCAA for lack of institutional control. Hello..... Big Ten we'll be in your backyard kid.

Hammer meet nail Paulie.

In an interesting aside, Hawaii has announced it's intention to move to the MWC.

yeah breaking news and everything on TV @ 7 when they made the announcment..... BIG news for UH but only in football they are looking to get into....

but guys seriously this guy would be a moron to come here.... #1 UH's offense isn't really TE friendly # 2 coming from places like nebraska and our facilities to UH it will be total joke.... the campus looks like an old Soviet Gulag complete with starving animals, desperate people and the like... its a real bummer actually

I am thinking that this guy should be one of the top 2 or 3 priorities for the staff now. After reading in the paper this morrning that Ryan Hill is ending his football career due to concussions that leaves NU with only two scholly TE's that are worth anything. There is a large gaping hole after Kyler and Ben. NU needs a TE now in this class without a doubt and Mr. Bryant should be that TE.

I am thinking that this guy should be one of the top 2 or 3 priorities for the staff now. After reading in the paper this morrning that Ryan Hill is ending his football career due to concussions that leaves NU with only two scholly TE's that are worth anything. There is a large gaping hole after Kyler and Ben. NU needs a TE now in this class without a doubt and Mr. Bryant should be that TE.

We will be fine, according to some HB posters, Cody Green will be moved to TE. Therefore we will be good to go. :corndance

:sarcasm

New Scout article says it's between Nebraska, Hawaii and North Carolina.

LINK

Nothing like fading into oblivion out in Hawaii. Better hope they make him a WR as I don't believe TE is in their vocabulary. Again if family being close and being able to see him play means anything to the kid this is a no brainer. Still waiting on how hard UNC gets slapped by the NCAA for their "lack of institutional control" this last year. Of course if the players say it was their dads that did it and they knew "nothing" I guess the NCAA turns a deaf ear to the whole thing.