TE Darien Bryant*

ADS

New Scout article says it's between Nebraska, Hawaii and North Carolina.

LINK

Nothing like fading into oblivion out in Hawaii. Better hope they make him a WR as I don't believe TE is in their vocabulary. Again if family being close and being able to see him play means anything to the kid this is a no brainer. Still waiting on how hard UNC gets slapped by the NCAA for their "lack of institutional control" this last year. Of course if the players say it was their dads that did it and they knew "nothing" I guess the NCAA turns a deaf ear to the whole thing.

hawaii better be offering something special cause from going from Nebraska to hawaii must have been a reall wake up call.. rusty ghetto stadium crappy crappy CRAPPY facilites, ghetto dirty patch practice field and the like... but then again the head coach is my next door neighbor... maybe i should just go ask him

i dont think he will pick UH

Woah! This is awesome, but it's totally unexpected and out of the blue! He was just saying yesterday that he was reevaluating everything and that it was so confusing in who to pick... makes me wonder if his commitment is going to stay solid.

In the free scout piece, he said he didn't think it was fair to commit and still look around.