TE Darien Bryant*

ADS

Is that it for TE's, I believe four spots left or three

Probably is BUT I'd like to see another. With Ryan Hill not returning next year, that leaves NU with only three scholly TEs. Only two of those have played being Kyler and Ben. JT Herr is looking like another tragic reach of a scholly who may never see the field. The drop off after Ben and Kyler is tragic. Hopefully someone any from the roster of mostly unknowns can step up next year to help provide more depth. NU actually had a lot of success this year when they lined up 3 TE's(the third being McNeil) and went the power route.

Is that it for TE's, I believe four spots left or three

Probably is BUT I'd like to see another. With Ryan Hill not returning next year, that leaves NU with only three scholly TEs. Only two of those have played being Kyler and Ben. JT Herr is looking like another tragic reach of a scholly who may never see the field. The drop off after Ben and Kyler is tragic. Hopefully someone any from the roster of mostly unknowns can step up next year to help provide more depth. NU actually had a lot of success this year when they lined up 3 TE's(the third being McNeil) and went the power route.

jake long, a freshman walk-on from elkhorn, got some time this year. mychael mcclure (another walk-on) has also supposedly showed well, so i wouldn't be surprised to see him on the field next year. i'm intrigued by 6'8 freshman walk-on robert barry as well, but haven't heard anything about how he's looked.

a good TE prospect was definitely a need in this class, so this is an important commit, but i don't think we'll take two. too many needs elsewhere and we've got some walk-ons that appear capable of at least providing depth.