TE Darien Bryant*

ADS

We are pursuing Peterson and Bryant both very hard.

I will be shocked if Peterson stays at TE when he gets to college no matter where he goes. Peterson's speed is REALLY limited and he will have an incredibly tough time getting open against much better competition.

I guess I could see that. He would fit right in with Big Ten TEs. Let the stereotypes begin. :)

I guess I could see that. He would fit right in with Big Ten TEs. Let the stereotypes begin. :)

I really think he could be a fantastic project OT. Kid has a great first step off the line, but after that, it's like running in quicksand for him.

Peterson is the type of guy someone like Iowa would take, put at OT, and end up having an All Conference or All American by his senior season.

I really think he could be a fantastic project OT. Kid has a great first step off the line, but after that, it's like running in quicksand for him.

Peterson is the type of guy someone like Iowa would take, put at OT, and end up having an All Conference or All American by his senior season.

I could see that. Be the next Riley Reiff.

Hasn't ruled us out, but feels like he jumped the gun a bit and wants to make sure.

based off his article on scout. it sounds like we were head and shoulders over everyone. i dont understand his reason

Possible he's just commitment-phobic, it happens.

I wonder if bo has a 'sorry i made a mistake can i recommitte' phobia

:dunno :dunno :dunno

He's back up on Rivals listed as a solid verbal and listed on the commitment list on the home page. Did he recommit again?

Seeing this as well. It even says his commitment date was today(the 20th). Oh the preasure of knowing he might have pissed the best thing to happen for him down his leg, may have been to much.

However, not seeing any articles about it yet

He's back up on Rivals listed as a solid verbal and listed on the commitment list on the home page. Did he recommit again?

Seeing this as well. It even says his commitment date was today(the 20th). Oh the preasure of knowing he might have pissed the best thing to happen for him down his leg, may have been to much.

However, not seeing any articles about it yet

Yeah no articles yet and it's not up on scout yet either... You would think that if it's on Rivals in both places, that it's true though. Especially since Rivals had him as uncommitted for a few days... oh gosh here we go again.

wow i really dont know what to expect.. if he decommitted he obviously wasnt sure about coming to nebraska and had some other school in the back of his mind.... which school i have no idea... i see him doing more evaluation.... but i do think the chance of recommitting might be rather good..... but now do we take him back i dont know... i assume we do..... i expect there is some other stuff we dont know.. the kid seems straight up and i'm sure he has told the staff whats been going through his head.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...