Five things you want to see Saturday

ADS

1. No injuries to either team.

2. A Nebraska win, by at least 1 point.

3. No wind for my 50 mile bike ride.

4. A Alabama loss.

5. LSU win.

You are dreaming man.... I have been waiting for a non windy day for long bike rides for years in Omaha. I rode 60 miles while listening to the Idaho game on the radio instead of buying the PPV. Headwinds pretty much all the way to Arlington and Fremont, but enjoyed nice tailwinds on the way back. I did miss seeing the "deleted" chic though.

1. Willy the now free whale jumping over Prince after he scores a pick six.. Prince will be fist pumping the entire time.. A sunset will be iminent.

2. The DNA report finally confirming the husky mascot is the biological brother to Willie the pussycat at KSU. (They might even be twins, the resemblance is uncanny).

3.The announcer saying- the only thing bigger to ever happen in Puget Sound than Crick's sack is Microsoft.

4.The announcer not saying-

Wow! Niles Paul gave away the ball AGAIN as though he was handling a hot pot of starbucks with his bare hands.

5. The huskies saying under their breath after the game.. Atleast we have the space needle to be proud of.

GBR

I just want us to win and not take a step backward. I know Washington is ranked but I don't truly know how good of a football team they are either besides having a decent Quarterback. They are definitely a step up in terms of competition but exactly how much of one I am not sure.

I hope we win, I just don't know what to think of Washington is all.

I'd like to see less turnovers, no big plays given up on defense, success running as well as passing the ball, no dropped passes (NILES PAUL) or penalties during crucial times of the game and continued progress at Quarterback and offensively.

News to me.